Kundalini-teacher forum Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
October 23, 2018, 06:24:20 AM
Home | Help | Search | Login | Register
News: Want to email the site owner?
She gets too much email.
Post here instead!

An Interactive Guestbook  |  Board Hosting and Website Tech Notes.  |  Test Zone (Moderator: Host)  |  Topic: faith is a being word 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] | Go Down Print
Author Topic: faith is a being word  (Read 211 times)
bungalow

« on: September 23, 2018, 06:09:36 AM »

something not to think about:

orange is the flavour of insight...
the prophet asked why?
jesus scrutinised the details and then god spake:
essential intelligence is realised,
honesty is a perfect world, and
real women don't try!

Cheesy
bungalow

« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2018, 04:28:50 PM »

thanks ppl for letting me share for a bit for this board. i felt i owed a debt of gratitude to Mystress and now i am just delighted to have learned and taught this stuff i realise through her grace. so i hope you liked. cheers bungalow.  Grin
bungalow

« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2018, 07:04:11 PM »

here is a teaching of my own, for good measure:

sexuality! that is the fun way to be kind. it does not pay to be alone and suffering all the fools, because you do have a reply to that. such replies are grace and virtue - real wise truth. only one problem in this world, and it is not permanent. the disease homosexuality - calling men and women the same. to cure this think of mother and father as "people," and each sibling as a "being." why? because satan had a birth defect the exact opposite. that is the correction.

note: gay people are not necessarily "homosexual" but they do not see satan, in themselves either. these ones are divine - they have a calling that you don't need to know about.

bye for now - dj bungalow chill
Pages: [1] | Go Up Print 
An Interactive Guestbook  |  Board Hosting and Website Tech Notes.  |  Test Zone (Moderator: Host)  |  Topic: faith is a being word « previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length