Kundalini-teacher forum Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
July 23, 2019, 01:04:07 AM
Home | Help | Search | Login | Register
News: This guestbook is a sacred space. Feel the energy? Welcome.

An Interactive Guestbook  |  Communicate  |  Serpent Fire Tummo (Moderator: Host)  |  Topic: Apologies 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] | Go Down Print
Author Topic: Apologies  (Read 6568 times)
gams

« on: April 21, 2008, 08:41:46 AM »

Dear Mystress, Sigmund, and all,

Last week, I posted 3....count em'  3 questions to the questions board, seemingly one rigt after the other. Going back and looking at what I had done there made me seem like an attention vampire for sure, and is my face red! apologize for it. Chalk it up to a "senior day"  Undecided

I have leaned a lot from reading your pages, Mystress. I thank you. For one thing, I realize that the beginning of my awakening started years before the experience in 1996. It's been a long and wonderful path.

My concern is that in 1998 I took a Reiki empowerment, and now I'm feeling like that has somehow dampened my progress, and perhaps I should have the symbols removed.  I do experience what I believe is powerful tummo fire during sleep time, so maybe I should leave well enough alone? 

Any help you can give me would be gratefully appreciated. And I promise not to flood the page with questions, but to wait patiently fo an answer.

Best wishes,
Gams
gams

« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2008, 08:03:39 AM »

Dear Mystress and Sigmund,

So, I made a decision  and have paid for a fire serpent tummo initiation. Forgive my repetitious post, but mainly, i've just been trying to learn how this all works. I'm not very tech oriented.   Embarrassed

Thank you in advance for your timely response.

Best wishes........
Sigmund
FST Lineage

« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2008, 07:24:34 PM »

Many thanks, gams, for following through with your wishes to have tummo initiation.  I greatly enjoyed working with you.  I know you'll be well served with tummo.   

Best regards,
   :~~>
Pages: [1] | Go Up Print 
An Interactive Guestbook  |  Communicate  |  Serpent Fire Tummo (Moderator: Host)  |  Topic: Apologies « previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length