Kundalini-teacher forum Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
July 16, 2018, 07:43:14 PM
Home | Help | Search | Login | Register
News: Welcome to the interactive guestbook for kundalini-teacher. com

An Interactive Guestbook  |  Communicate  |  Fire Serpent Tantra (Moderator: Host)  |  Topic: Fire Serpent Tantra Group 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] | Go Down Print
Author Topic: Fire Serpent Tantra Group  (Read 10226 times)
maggie7777
« on: June 16, 2008, 04:15:25 PM »

Hi,

I was trying to sign up for the FST course a few days ago but I am in the U.S. Paypal will not allow me to pay as it seems it is only set up for Canadians. I'm assuming the only other way for me to pay is to send a Money Order via snail mail from the address listed on the website. Can you confirm this? Also, can you let me know what the conversion is from the candadian cost of the course to US money? (Or maybe I can do a search online for a conversion amount...) Please let me know when you can! Smiley

Bliss,
Maggie
Sigmund
FST Lineage

« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2008, 07:29:36 AM »

Hi, Maggie.  I alerted Mystress Angelique about your difficulties when you initially posted.   Somehow, my reply didn't register.  I'm hoping this shows up. 

Best regards. 
maggie7777
« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2008, 07:42:11 AM »

Thank you thank you Sigmund! I've received clarification and a new link for purchasing through paypal. yay! Smiley I am going on vacation next week so I plan to actually start this when I return mid-July. I'm happy to start soon! SmileySmiley

Bliss,
Maggie
http://SpiritualCompassConnection.com
Sigmund
FST Lineage

« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2008, 03:58:45 PM »

Great, Maggie.  Glad you're on board.  The light will be on when you get back.  Go well and be well.
maggie7777
« Reply #4 on: June 23, 2008, 04:28:48 PM »

Thank you Sigmund! I know I will gain much from the learnings and wonderful exercises (as I have already from the website).

Blessings to you,
Maggie
shambhala

« Reply #5 on: December 20, 2008, 03:07:46 PM »

Hi,

I just made a purchase for the fire serpent tantra class but after the paypal payment i was lead to an error page, i refreshed it a couple of times and it still wouldn't go to the next page. I was hoping if you can send me my username and password?

my paypal email address is sheboyganboy21 at yahoo.com

Thank you

« Last Edit: February 03, 2009, 09:13:57 AM by Mystress » Logged
Mystress
Admin

Goddess has it handled.

« Reply #6 on: February 03, 2009, 09:13:29 AM »

Hi,

I just made a purchase for the fire serpent tantra class but after the paypal payment i was lead to an error page, i refreshed it a couple of times and it still wouldn't go to the next page. I was hoping if you can send me my username and password?

There were some persistent DNS errors at the host but they have been resolved for quite some time now. So everything has been resolved and all problems have been taken care of.

FST is up and running fine. People are enjoying it, and very soon the realplayer videos will be upgraded to Flash. Yay!!

BTW posting your email address in plain text to any forum is a good way to get it collected by the spam spiders. 

Blessings...

Fire Serpent Tantra Kundalini Mystery School
         http://fire-serpent.com
K-list community - http://kundalini-gateway.org
Pages: [1] | Go Up Print 
An Interactive Guestbook  |  Communicate  |  Fire Serpent Tantra (Moderator: Host)  |  Topic: Fire Serpent Tantra Group « previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length