Kundalini-teacher forum Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
July 23, 2019, 01:56:27 AM
Home | Help | Search | Login | Register
News: Want to email the site owner?
She gets too much email.
Post here instead!

An Interactive Guestbook  |  Communicate  |  Serpent Fire Tummo (Moderator: Host)  |  Topic: I Am Interested In Receiving the Serpent Fire Tummo 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] | Go Down Print
Author Topic: I Am Interested In Receiving the Serpent Fire Tummo  (Read 5842 times)
INFINITELIGHT

« on: October 19, 2008, 07:22:08 PM »

Hello my name is Jimmy Ellis and I would like to receive the serpent fire tummo. Since the page where you pay for it does not work I decided to post it here.

Once upon a time I experienced a beautiful vision where I learned that god was INFINITE LIGHT and that the nature of infinity was that it expanded in all directions. For 3 days after this vision I was overtaken by this beautiful feeling of peace. My mind was perpetually clear and "nothing mattered." After the 3rd day this feeling left me.

I believe that a awakened and risen kundalini can start me on the path of reclaiming that beautiful feeling.

That is why I want to receive serpent fire tummo.

"May I be the doctor and the nurse
And may I become the medicine itself
For all the sick beings in the world
Until every one is healed."
- Shantideva
Sigmund
FST Lineage

« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2008, 08:00:30 AM »

Hello, Jimmy.  Try using lineage AT fire-serpent.com  Jai.

http://kundalini-teacher.com/initiations/serpentfire.html
« Last Edit: November 20, 2009, 07:03:00 PM by Mystress » Logged
INFINITELIGHT

« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2008, 04:44:41 PM »

Do you want me to send the paypal payment their or am I just e-mailing her on that?

"May I be the doctor and the nurse
And may I become the medicine itself
For all the sick beings in the world
Until every one is healed."
- Shantideva
Pages: [1] | Go Up Print 
An Interactive Guestbook  |  Communicate  |  Serpent Fire Tummo (Moderator: Host)  |  Topic: I Am Interested In Receiving the Serpent Fire Tummo « previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length