Kundalini-teacher forum Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
January 22, 2022, 06:08:03 PM
Home | Help | Search | Login | Register
News: Welcome to the interactive guestbook for kundalini-teacher. com

An Interactive Guestbook  |  Communicate  |  Guestbook.  |  Topic: Hello from a newbie 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] | Go Down Print
Author Topic: Hello from a newbie  (Read 6309 times)
Stuga

« on: May 24, 2009, 08:28:17 AM »

Hi All
I found this homepage for a couple of weeks ago and after slept on it for a while I decide to participate  Huh Why you maybe ask, you see it is in this way that my health is not so much to bragging about and one idea could be to take your "training". I have seen during the years that my health is improving for a short time after a Reiki treatment but it will never lasts. So Kundalini could perhaps help me (or should I say this Kundalini) even if it sounds terrifying when I read about it on the net.
Except that I am a person full of humor but unfortunly very few have the same which is a shame  Grin
Sigmund
FST Lineage

« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2009, 05:21:51 AM »

Hey, Stuga.  Welcome.  Yes, there's lots of good stuff on the k pages.  I, personally, find the training very helpful in filling in gaps and creating a stronger buidling, so to speak.  Jai.
Pages: [1] | Go Up Print 
An Interactive Guestbook  |  Communicate  |  Guestbook.  |  Topic: Hello from a newbie « previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length