Kundalini-teacher forum Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 31, 2020, 06:48:49 PM
Home | Help | Search | Login | Register
News: Everyone is welcome to share experiences.
If you are not a member of the Fire Serpent Tantra Lineage
please refrain from offering advice. Thank you.

An Interactive Guestbook  |  Communicate  |  Mystress gets around: in the Astral. (Moderator: Host)  |  Topic: I'm not sure... 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] | Go Down Print
Author Topic: I'm not sure...  (Read 5261 times)
LovetheLotus

« on: April 11, 2011, 07:27:23 PM »

I have had several dreams that include a man who is a leader of some kind. He is very powerful, I think. But in these dreams is a slightly older woman than me. I can always tell it is she. I like how she is because she makes me feel comfortable and does not judge but rather guides me. (she knows this powerful man. They are either friends or peers...feels more like peers.)

I have never seen her true human form but I can sense her. Her energy. And it is very similar to Mystress'es energy. She is so neat that I would love to be similar to her even though I know I am who I am.

I always feel safe in these dreams. 
Mystress
Admin

Goddess has it handled.

« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2011, 03:49:11 PM »

I think they are manifestations of the God and Goddess within you. Smiley Thank you for the story!

Fire Serpent Tantra Kundalini Mystery School
         http://fire-serpent.com
K-list community - http://kundalini-gateway.org
Pages: [1] | Go Up Print 
An Interactive Guestbook  |  Communicate  |  Mystress gets around: in the Astral. (Moderator: Host)  |  Topic: I'm not sure... « previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length