Kundalini-teacher forum Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
July 23, 2019, 01:06:40 AM
Home | Help | Search | Login | Register
News: Welcome to the interactive guestbook for kundalini-teacher. com

An Interactive Guestbook  |  Communicate  |  Serpent Fire Tummo (Moderator: Host)  |  Topic: Ready for Fire Serpent Tummo Initiation (already paid) 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] | Go Down Print
Author Topic: Ready for Fire Serpent Tummo Initiation (already paid)  (Read 8813 times)
Malana

« on: August 03, 2012, 12:19:15 PM »

Hello,

I haven't quite heard back from anyone regarding coordinating the FST Initiation I purchased this past 7/31/12, and just wanted to follow-up to see when/if someone could kindly contact me via this message center or on my email at elb1121@live.com to coordinate the initiation, etc.

Thank you for your time and diligence.

Kind Regards,
Malana
Mari

« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2012, 01:03:42 PM »

Hello Smiley

Next couple of weeks seem to be busy for us, and we are at the moment organizing our timetables for the initiations. Sigmund contacts you soon Smiley
Sigmund
FST Lineage

« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2012, 08:13:19 PM »

Hello, Malana.  Since you've decided not to proceed with an initiation, we've sent you the refund you requested.

Blessings
Pages: [1] | Go Up Print 
An Interactive Guestbook  |  Communicate  |  Serpent Fire Tummo (Moderator: Host)  |  Topic: Ready for Fire Serpent Tummo Initiation (already paid) « previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length