Kundalini-teacher forum Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
November 14, 2019, 07:35:55 PM
Home | Help | Search | Login | Register
News: Want to email the site owner?
She gets too much email.
Post here instead!

An Interactive Guestbook  |  Communicate  |  Serpent Fire Tummo (Moderator: Host)  |  Topic: Would Like to Purchase Through PayPal 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] | Go Down Print
Author Topic: Would Like to Purchase Through PayPal  (Read 11042 times)
AZ Alchemy

« on: October 04, 2012, 07:35:08 PM »

Hi There,

I would love to purchase the Serpent Fire Tummo initiation, but it looks like the payment page (http://kundalini-teacher.com/initiations/serpentfire.html) is not working. It is all in html code.

Is there another way I can make a PayPal payment? I am also curious as to how long the waiting list is for this, if any.  Smiley

Love & Light,

Amy
AZ Alchemy

« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2012, 08:02:34 PM »

Oh, crap...I just read a post saying that posting links is damaging to the search engine listings in some way. I am so sorry and it doesn't look like there is a way to edit my previous post.

My apologies!
Sigmund
FST Lineage

« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2012, 08:57:17 AM »

Hello, AZ A.  You can send Tummo payment through Paypal using this address - lineage at fire-serpent (dot) org 
AZ Alchemy

« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2012, 09:17:36 AM »

Thank you, Sigmund!

What is the total then, including exchange rate and fees?
Sigmund
FST Lineage

« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2012, 06:19:08 AM »

Here's the link to the Tummo page.  Payment info is about half way down.

Blessings

http://kundalini-teacher.com/search/index.php 
AZ Alchemy

« Reply #5 on: October 09, 2012, 08:17:37 AM »

That link goes to your search engine index. I have already been to your Tummo page and clicked on the payment/paypal link about half way down and that link is not working (the link in my first comment). I do see that it is $125 US Dollars, but I have also seen on other posts that Mystress said there are additional exchange rate and PayPal fees that I want to make sure are included.

If I send a payment of $125 USD to the email you provided, is this going to be the correct amount?
Mari

« Reply #6 on: October 09, 2012, 08:38:38 AM »

Hello,

I have checked the payment button now twice and it works from my computer. Maybe there's some technical issue in your computer blocking the payment? Can you try another computer?

I remember at one point the K teacher donation button didn't work from my computer, but for others it worked just fine...

Mari

« Reply #7 on: October 09, 2012, 08:48:45 AM »

If I send a payment of $125 USD to the email you provided, is this going to be the correct amount?

Yes. I asked about that, haven't been using paypal yet so much Smiley
AZ Alchemy

« Reply #8 on: October 09, 2012, 08:59:35 AM »

Hi Mari,

I just tried to access the payment link (on the Serpent Fire Tummo page) via my hubby's computer, and it just comes up as html code.

I am able to access the Donations paypal links from the K teacher page....I could pay through that, or send payment to the email address that Sigmund provide. I just don't know what the total is? 

Thanks for your help...I am excited to pay you and fire up my Kundalini!  Grin
Mari

« Reply #9 on: October 09, 2012, 09:03:49 AM »

ok now I got the complete instructions Smiley

Login to your paypal account and send $125 usd to lineage (at) fire-serpent . org
with the subject line Serpent Fire Tummo.

Better to use email than donation button.

AZ Alchemy

« Reply #10 on: October 09, 2012, 12:48:54 PM »

Done, and Done, Mari!

Thank you both so much for your help. I sent payment about an hour ago and am looking forward to everything!   Cool

Love and light,

Amy A
Pages: [1] | Go Up Print 
An Interactive Guestbook  |  Communicate  |  Serpent Fire Tummo (Moderator: Host)  |  Topic: Would Like to Purchase Through PayPal « previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length