Kundalini-teacher forum Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
December 01, 2021, 07:01:55 PM
Home | Help | Search | Login | Register
News: Mystress only accepts private sessions with her
Fire Serpent Tantra students.
Her FST Lineage continues the public work.

An Interactive Guestbook  |  Communicate  |  Guestbook.  |  Topic: Thanks 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] | Go Down Print
Author Topic: Thanks  (Read 8611 times)
Rookie

« on: July 06, 2013, 06:06:42 AM »

Cheesy

It happened exactly as you wrote. I was just searching for something about the shadow, and came to your pages, just by total accident I started reading about Kundalini grounding, and followed the instructions. I immediately started to feel something at the top of my head, and my neck started moving by itself. When I came to opening the heart chakra after a short moment I had the most wonderful laugh like I couldn't stop. I haven't been laughing for the last year, so it was such a big thing! And I have tried meditating for many many years once in a while, but never felt anything at all from it. So I just want to say thank you for a fantastic experience totally unexpected. It seems like this page and instructions were exactly in the right place, at the right time. I am going to do this, and study the pages here.

Again: BIG HUG for a truly heart moving experience!!  Smiley
Mystress
Admin

Goddess has it handled.

« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2013, 08:58:52 AM »

Beautiful! Smiley

Fire Serpent Tantra Kundalini Mystery School
         http://fire-serpent.com
K-list community - http://kundalini-gateway.org
Pages: [1] | Go Up Print 
An Interactive Guestbook  |  Communicate  |  Guestbook.  |  Topic: Thanks « previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length