This guestbook is a sacred space. Feel the energy? Welcome.

Introductions

Started by heartwarrior, May 25, 2014, 03:28:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

heartwarrior

Sigmund sent me, but before we begin: Goddess, Goddess above us all, One who hears will never fall, I your servant call. To you I give my heart and soul, spare me from the knife which may turn and cause me trouble and strife. I who do your will, like the people of the ancient hill.

Mystress, you know me and you know what I am bringing to this world for an offering. I was a bit disappointed that you did not return my email, that I sent you a while ago, but I guess that the time wasn't right. Well I am back and I am ready to do your will, in order to do what I am called to do. Your work is impeccable and my intentions are nothing more than to honor you by doing my own work in like fashion. If my sacrifice is acceptable, then let us begin and if it is not then just say the word. Thank you for providing this place out of the love in your heart!

Blessings be,

Heart Warrior

P.S. Love you Sigmund, the great Elven King!

Sigmund

Hello, heartwarrior.  Good seeing you again.  Plenty to chew on here.  It may be some time before Mystress gets back to you.  She's otherwise occupied these days.

Meanwhile, blessings.  :)

Mystress

Hmmm...

I don't like for people to call me Goddess. Where do I ask for that? I don't.

To call another human being, Goddess is both irrelevant and inappropriate. Inappropriate because I am Priestess, Goddess is She whom I serve. I channel Her within myself to write and teach, but I live a human life. Irrelevant because Goddess is All that Is. You, me and that rock. Everything is Goddess, to pick something out and say this is Goddess She is Goddess is to show you do not see Her in everything and so your journey has miles to go.

I teach people to find Goddess, within themselves. Making me be Goddess for you invokes the guru gig, your karma flows to me. I do not claim to be a guru, really not into that game. You can keep your karma, work through it yourself. It holds pearls of knowledge that are yours.

Guess you missed the memo about me tending to stomp all over kundalini awakened people who go flying off psychotic on some kind of world savior hero trip.

Did the world ask you to save it? I don't think so.
  Did I ask you to serve me? I am sure I did not.
  Are you designated my FST lineage to pass on my teachings? No you are not.

One sided game eh? You often so presumptuous?

In the dream language of the unconscious mind, the world symbolizes the body.
   In zen language of the cosmic mirror, what you see of the world is yourself reflected.
   So, who needs saving? Look in the mirror.

Fire Serpent Tantra Kundalini Mystery School
         https://fire-serpent.com
K-list community - https://kundalini-gateway.org