Everyone is welcome to share experiences.
If you are not a member of the Fire Serpent Tantra Lineage
please refrain from offering advice. Thank you.

Help after TUMMO Initiation

Started by JOSEPHINE, April 19, 2016, 08:14:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JOSEPHINE

Ahem.... Thank you, Mystress for your loving and considerate handling of my TUMMO initiation.  I have had the most delightful experience during the initiation but  I'm having  problems, post initiation. It seems the gates of hell was unleashed on me. Every conceivable nonsense are opening up. Even unseen astral entities and energies started engaging me.  My relatives and people around me seem to eye me as their adversary. They started to engage in blocking whatever it is I want done. It was not like this before the initiation.Every one around me seems possessed by these dark entities and energy these days..It is hard to get things done because they're all NOT cooperating.

I'm wondering if there is anything I should be doing to eliminate these.

I was going to become a member of your  mystery school FIRE SERPENT TANTRA and I asked my sister in Cali to send in the membership fee, but she refused to cooperate. She said it is against her religion to support me in this endeavor.   Darn kid.  and ,...frankly, I'm a tad short of money because I plunked all my savings in building this house by the ocean.  So, the nearest I can become a member would be July. hehhh.....

Thank you for your continued support to all of us.

Duu

Hello,
It indeed seems that you have difficult times.
The tummo, is a support mechanism for processing your karma that is ready to be released. So after tummo initiation not much changes. Your normal life and spiritual path continues.
And as much skillfulness and focus on practice is needed as always.
So in the hard times also realy not much changes.
Perhaps only that one is given a big opportunity to discern what to let go and what to nurture. As obviously what one nurtures will grow.

Love
Duu