Mystress only accepts private sessions with her
Fire Serpent Tantra students.
Her FST Lineage continues the public work.

NDE Kundalini?

Started by Sempiternal, July 10, 2015, 11:36:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sempiternal

Hello,
i'm new to this forum and this whole thing.

here's my short story...

i went from :
atheist, 3 years 'depression', paranoia, drug addicted(weed), introverted, toxic girlfriend, destructive behavior etc..
To :
Unshackable spirituality, better food choice, serenity, no fear of death, very loving and non judgemental.

It all began when i stoped my toxic relationship, stoped smoking and turned myself to christianity.
i decided to work on myself and be a better man. so i bought a bible and i wanted to verify myself if this book was 'the thing'.

i soon became a little fearfull about thinking this book to be the 'truth'. because clearly i would go to hell if this was. i could'nt believe that a god would act like this. If there was a god he would obviously loving to his (or her) creation.

And then i realized. What is common to all religion must be the 'truth' and what is not be not be real.
the common message of the religion is 'Love'.
That's it.

i started to love myself, to love others and to discuss about it.

On night when i was praying, humbled,  i asked for one little proof of god existence because i realy needed it.
the dream that night:

I was in total darkness. Pure darkness. No sound. No thought.
then it struck me.
"GOD IS REAL"
light began to appear. Increasing light to the point where i saw nothing but light and it didnt hurt my eyes.
i was pure light, joy, serenity and happiness.

i dont know how many time has passed in this dream but since i woke up that day, everything has changed.
i started to turn my life upside down and to meditate as much as possible.

My question to all this is...

i really don't feel any negative effect of this 'awakening'. is this genuine? can this happen in NDE?.

also. will your chakra section on your website will be updated?

Thank you very much. sorry for my bad english

Gustaf

If this awakening changed your perspective, your outlook, your behavior and your life in general, how would it not be genuine? Loving oneself and surrendering to the divine can be both the result of, and the trigger of an awakening. The darkness, stillness, no thought, the true place of insights and transformation. Considering the transformation and the changes in perspective and life quality, sounds like it to me something quite monumental happened to you.

http://kundalini-teacher.com/karma/surrender.php

Surrender is the imperative of all spiritual paths, definitely so in the path of Kundalini, which is not entirely different from what Christans call the Holy Spirit, which is however more often a top-down awakening; it depends on your experience.

Surrender your doubts and questions about the awakening, repeatedly, and see if you become clearer. Because in the end, all truth is within you.

Sempiternal

Thank you Gustaf,

you're right when you say to stop worrying and surrender oneself. Now that i think about it, when it happened it is really clear that the main feeling i had was 'humble and surrendered'. Anyway i will continue my path... i thank you again and mystress for the website because this is my first encounter with content that i feel really honest and genuine. It's hard to read real quality contents about spirituality these days... Great work!