Mystress only accepts private sessions with her
Fire Serpent Tantra students.
Her FST Lineage continues the public work.

For Mystress (Would like your assistance in awakening)

Started by walkinthelight, July 10, 2008, 02:41:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

walkinthelight

My name is Michael and I did send you an email just last night in regards to an issue I have been encountering, if you received the email you will already be aware and if not, you will likely see the issue for what it truly is.  By the way I cannot gauge if it was you, who showed up today, all I know is someone did for a very brief encounter.  I have already encountered the awareness of spiritual attachment in fact very dark things, which I likely was keeping well fed.  I however still am working to identify how to clear myself of other energetics that I would like to make a distant memory.  I'm interested in growing and moving forward on my path.  I'm true to the fact that I have a spiritual purpose more then general curiosity as I have felt god wanted something of me much different then I have been giving onto him for my entire life.  I have faith and with that faith god delivered me out of darkness, but now I still stumble in the shadows.  I look forward to basking in the light and not knowing or conceiving darkness no more.  Because I choose this path long before physically existing here.  I request your assistance in helping transition myself more into the light.  I look forward to developing and learning from you.  I did try to establish an paid appointment but it seems the Paypal linkage is some what damaged.  I can be reached at walkinthelight@mac.com

Thank you for your time
Michael