Mystress only accepts private sessions with her
Fire Serpent Tantra students.
Her FST Lineage continues the public work.

wow again

Started by markb, November 22, 2016, 09:12:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

markb

It took me a week to realize what this healing was. I simply woke up one morning and knew. Now I realize it may have happened after finding this site and doing the grounding meditation. Can grounding do This. And again how do I ground myself to stop the electrical charge. Sense it seems the grounding practice started this I'm sure this isn't the answer.

Gustaf

Quote from: markb on November 22, 2016, 09:12:24 PM
It took me a week to realize what this healing was. I simply woke up one morning and knew. Now I realize it may have happened after finding this site and doing the grounding meditation. Can grounding do This. And again how do I ground myself to stop the electrical charge. Sense it seems the grounding practice started this I'm sure this isn't the answer.

In my own experience, the electrical charge never really went away.  Rather I grew so accustomed to it that it became normal. It feels intense because it's a quick shift into a quite heightened flow of energy.  Now it would actually feel very strange if it wasn't there!

The grounding meditation can't do this directly.  Clearing blocks of karma and opening up your flow can result in experiences like this though. The intensity of it, will pass.   Grounding in any form is always beneficial. Times like this I find spending more time in the outdoors and nature help greatly.

Namaste
Gustaf