The Fire Serpent Tantra Lineage members
are chosen from the most gifted FST graduates
and get additional training continously from Mystress
to carry on her work.

Charisma

Started by halloween, March 11, 2017, 11:31:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

halloween

I'm a comic/actor hoping to increase stage charm. Which Stanislavsky called the highest gift that nature could give an actor.

I'm wondering if this work or kundalini has anything to do with what we might call charisma, stage presence, personal magnetism, etc.?

Can it raise personal vibrations and cause one to radiate like a star?

On an unrelated note, I experienced a series of synchronicity moments earlier today, and I can't shake the feeling that I was led here somehow. Mystress's writing weaves together and makes mention of so many things I've thought about in recent years, so many interests of mine (right up to, and including, femdom and BDSM). As if Mystress "had guessed what Nature glimpsed in dark dreams."

What am I getting at? I think I'd like to start this work soon, hopefully.

Duu

Well kundalini is known to increase charisma so that is correct.
However that is only an effect of other processes that happen during the process. So its a effect after a long road.

I think genuine charisma is who you are and not what are you doing and not what tricks are you using.

Many think that they are good people or honest or joyful. But also many people are also very self deceptive in their estimates.
It really takes a hard look on ones daily life and to check how much in every day what you are doing really matches up with who you think you are. Its not easy look.

Many people praise kundalini people and say they feel peace, joy, authenticity from them... 
Now you can use a low magic to create and push lets say emotion in the room. However its here where it ends. You cant really radiate authenticity.. and people will notice.

They will know something is off, as they have the emotions but leave out hungry and empty.
 Its just like much of modern music and movies. I feel sometimes that I just ingested a poison and look at the hollow place that was not touched and should have been.

However the price for kundalini awakening is often high.

Love

Duu