Mystress only accepts private sessions with her
Fire Serpent Tantra students.
Her FST Lineage continues the public work.

Original post October 2015 an update

Started by Purple, June 06, 2017, 08:22:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Purple

Gustav and Duu so true thank you.  In my personal journey I have never had a teacher I just did what I did and discovered through this site the terms.   I have never used the sacral  chakra as my grounding  point until I discovered this site.  In the year between this threads original post and the responses provided, I started using the grounding technique you linked.  I had a major reawakening and learned that I was burning fears and creating something-not sure what.  What spirit taught me as an 8 year old  was to breath through crown  (to draw in at medium breath from a point above crown down through chakras through openings in  arch  of foot Then hold and exhale slowly through nose from point below feet and stop at crown. As I evolved these last two years, I understand I am blessed in having these imprints of  love, empath, third eye abilities that have never left me, but I lost sight of the grounding exercise and stayed with my-as I defined it- default technique.  I always go through cycles for now almost 50 years. 
I'm starting a new cycle and that's what drew me back here.  Is my technique a replacement or do I do both.  There is none in my world, town  or area that has a clue what I'm about.  Your assessments of knowing my body are correct at least I now have a shield strong enough to keep the trolls out and I don't block any good.  I have surrendered to the present and hope to have directions to my next steps.  What are my behaviors doing to hold me back and what guidance can I get to move forward
Love purple