Welcome to the interactive guestbook for kundalini-teacher. com

SFT initiation (payed via paypal already)

Started by Souli, January 30, 2018, 12:09:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Souli

Good evening,

I've decided to take the Serpent Fire Tummo initiation with the hope of smoothing out the Kundalini awakening and spontaneous kriyas a little bit. Already sent the payment via paypal today but got redirected to a login page for the Serpent Fire Tantra course.
Is this normal or did something go wrong? My paypal email is the same as the one I registered this forum account with.

Thanks, Love&Light

Ryan

Hello,

Thought I'd piggyback on this post and mention that I signed up for Tummo in December and am still waiting on hearing back (I also was sent to the FST site).  I'm happy to wait, just want to make sure my application doesn't get lost in cyberspace.

Thanks,

-Ryan

Mystress

Hello:

Don't know why its taking you to the Fire Serpent Tantra reg page, thanks for letting me know.

My email was broken for a while actually, so I was setting up appointments via skype or forum pm but that meant my records got scattered. I knew I had overlooked someone but was not sure who! Ryan, found your post filtered into the wrong mailbox. 

I don't have any lineage doing the activations atm, they seem to burn out on it, intense energy. I want to get complete on anyone I missed, and after I am going to change to doing group activations, 4x a year.

If there is anyone else got lost in the mess, please shoot me an email or pm and lets get set up.

Thanks for your patience too. Need it these days, grateful my clients are kind.

Fire Serpent Tantra Kundalini Mystery School
         https://fire-serpent.com
K-list community - https://kundalini-gateway.org

Souli

Good morning Mystress,

thanks for your response. Looking forward to it. What is a small wait compared to the great gift that you are offering. So far the wait was even a blessing as I've integrated your grounding technique into my daily meditations and it's helping/changed a lot. In the end only God knows the big plan.

Love&Light

Ryan

Hi Mystress,

No problem, like Souli I am happy to wait.  I am currently doing the FST course and am getting plenty of sustenance with the Grounding and everything from the lessons.

Looking forward to it!

smilerose

Good Afternoon:

I have made payment for SFT initiation via PayPal on 14.03.18.  Please confirm by when the SFT initiation can be scheduled.  Can it be done via chat?

Thank you.