Mystress only accepts private sessions with her
Fire Serpent Tantra students.
Her FST Lineage continues the public work.

Message from a Kindred Spirit

Started by cosmosclub, March 20, 2008, 11:55:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cosmosclub

Hi Mystress,

I've just perused your website and found accord with all you've stated. After my own extraordinary kundalini experience in 1980, which I've cited in my quartet of books as a spiritual emergence, I eventually identified within myself what I call the Ultimate Force, and now run a light-hearted Cosmos Coconut Club in Sri Lanka to encourage others to find this selfsame fundamental creative Force within themselves. And I've found this is a far from easy task in a world held firm hostage to its past, and within which traditional customs and beliefs, to most, must seem to have been cast in stone. Nevertheless, I persevere and still try to promote what I consider to be an overriding and peaceful cosmicated path to the future.

In wishing you well in your own endeavours to guide others down what I feel to be a similar spiritual path to their cosmic and karmic futures, I thought I'd at the same time just like to introduce myself from afar as an active kindred spirit.

Cosmically yours,

Brian Walker
Cosmos Coconut Club
Kurunegala
Sri Lanka     

Sigmund

Hello, Brian.  Good hearing from a kindred spirit.  I know what it's like along the path of holy knocks.  Best of everything to you along the way.

Did you know that Mystress Angelique, the author of these pages, has a virtual kundalini community in www.secondlife.com?  She charged the grounds with shakti and has created several energy spaces correlating with chakras etc. that are great for resonance and reflection.  If you get there, her place is the Kundalini Gateway.

Hope to see you there.