Thank you for your visit.

Hello -- and another question...

Started by Serenity, May 04, 2008, 08:48:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Serenity

Hi -- I realize I posted a question before I even said hello....

I was K activated/awakened -- (what should we call it? )  in 1995..  It's been an amazing/difficult/wondrous journey.

One of the most interesting things about it is the "more will be revealed" aspect -- as my evolution continues, I am continually surprised by the "new" me that emerges.  There's this part of me that says "Ah, this is who you are now -- you'll stay that way." I suppose it's my ego trying to get a fix on things.... :P
And of course I always "change" again --

So I have no idea who I will evolve to in the next 15 minutes or 4 years -- and it's somewhat exciting to think of that aspect.

A couple of things have come up lately -- I posted elsewhere that after thirteen years I am trying to figure some things out about my K.  I do not have the classical "spinal flow" that classifies a lot of awakenings -- though I have pretty much everything else -- and that got me to wondering whether it is indeed a K awakening I had or some variation --- or?  I am trying to figure out how to find out. I have looked at symptom lists everywhere -- but no one says "hey, if you don't have spinal flow -- then it ain't K."  Can anyone point me to a place that might be able to answer this question?

Secondly, I have this thing -- whenever I try to get help with K specifically -- I can't.  Early on it was somewhat of a joke -- I was pretty desperate -- but all possible help would evaporate or decline.  When I ask questions -- emails get lost or ignored.  I'm sure that's a part of my path -- to be ignored on some things -- but I also realized the only thing I can do is to ask more.  And try.

Anybody else have this?

So..........How is everybody else doing?

Gustaf

Quote from: Serenity on May 04, 2008, 08:48:10 AM
Hi -- I realize I posted a question before I even said hello....

I was K activated/awakened -- (what should we call it? )  in 1995..  It's been an amazing/difficult/wondrous journey.

One of the most interesting things about it is the "more will be revealed" aspect -- as my evolution continues, I am continually surprised by the "new" me that emerges.  There's this part of me that says "Ah, this is who you are now -- you'll stay that way." I suppose it's my ego trying to get a fix on things.... :P
And of course I always "change" again --

So I have no idea who I will evolve to in the next 15 minutes or 4 years -- and it's somewhat exciting to think of that aspect.

A couple of things have come up lately -- I posted elsewhere that after thirteen years I am trying to figure some things out about my K.  I do not have the classical "spinal flow" that classifies a lot of awakenings -- though I have pretty much everything else -- and that got me to wondering whether it is indeed a K awakening I had or some variation --- or?  I am trying to figure out how to find out. I have looked at symptom lists everywhere -- but no one says "hey, if you don't have spinal flow -- then it ain't K."  Can anyone point me to a place that might be able to answer this question?

Secondly, I have this thing -- whenever I try to get help with K specifically -- I can't.  Early on it was somewhat of a joke -- I was pretty desperate -- but all possible help would evaporate or decline.  When I ask questions -- emails get lost or ignored.  I'm sure that's a part of my path -- to be ignored on some things -- but I also realized the only thing I can do is to ask more.  And try.

Anybody else have this?

So..........How is everybody else doing?

Hello Serenity!

There's really no need to become overly concerned with which particular symptoms you've had. It is not necessary to have experiences in the spine in order to have a K-awakening.  In fact, for some people, it happens so slowly or so subtly that they don't even know it is happening. There are so many symptoms and experiences.

You are constantly transformed. New deaths and new births.  There is always change, a seemingly infinite process. And through that process you also become more and more aware of something which is infinite and unchanging.

What kind of help were you looking for?   Maybe your efforts were thwarted because the type of help you were looking for, or the questions asked were not in your highest good?

Sometimes, in my own journey, I have found that many questions and attempts for help have been left unanswered, with a lot of frustration I might add!  Only to find out later on that I needed that particular experience in order to push deeper inside and find the answer myself.   Does this make sense?  If faith is there, I am convinced that when outside assistance is needed, it will appear on the doorstep, and if what is needed to delve deeper within and trust oneself, answers and help may be very elusive!  Or it may be an encouragment to grow in focus and persistance.  In the end, only you can truly know which is the case for each experience.

I hope this helps answering some of those questions.

Namaste!
Gustaf