Want to email the site owner?
She gets too much email.
Post here instead!

For Mystress (Would like your assistance in awakening)

Started by walkinthelight, July 10, 2008, 02:41:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

walkinthelight

My name is Michael and I did send you an email just last night in regards to an issue I have been encountering, if you received the email you will already be aware and if not, you will likely see the issue for what it truly is.  By the way I cannot gauge if it was you, who showed up today, all I know is someone did for a very brief encounter.  I have already encountered the awareness of spiritual attachment in fact very dark things, which I likely was keeping well fed.  I however still am working to identify how to clear myself of other energetics that I would like to make a distant memory.  I'm interested in growing and moving forward on my path.  I'm true to the fact that I have a spiritual purpose more then general curiosity as I have felt god wanted something of me much different then I have been giving onto him for my entire life.  I have faith and with that faith god delivered me out of darkness, but now I still stumble in the shadows.  I look forward to basking in the light and not knowing or conceiving darkness no more.  Because I choose this path long before physically existing here.  I request your assistance in helping transition myself more into the light.  I look forward to developing and learning from you.  I did try to establish an paid appointment but it seems the Paypal linkage is some what damaged.  I can be reached at walkinthelight@mac.com

Thank you for your time
Michael