Mystress only accepts private sessions with her
Fire Serpent Tantra students.
Her FST Lineage continues the public work.

Fire Serpent Tummo Details

Started by Windblown, July 30, 2008, 05:34:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Windblown

Hi Sigmund

I was hoping you could clarify what exactly occurs during a Tummo initiation.  I have read the article on the site and purused a number of the posts, but still have a number of questions.  One is what, if anything, get 'passed' to the initiate?  Is it an actual energy current that you are passing?  Or is it more along the lines of 'waking' up something that is already inherent in an individual but just dormant without actually passing energy? 

Also, is the energy 'neutral' or is it have the signature of your lineage &/or personality?  To clarify, I mean when you pass Tummo does it mix with an individuals own and hence aquires a 'signature' (not an actual symbol) or does it just hang around long enough to kick start it and then 'pass through'?  And would this ever effect the type of meditation/development one could practice after the fact? (how you/Mystress have described how the Reiki symbols can interfere in personal development)  You get the jist.

This is an additional one here Sigmund--I have always wondered if it is more beneficial in the long run to have an initiation or to develop that particular energy oneself; or if it makes no real difference except in speed---I do not know the mechanics behind this so pardon my ignorance.

Thanks for your time
Windblown

Mystress

Hi Wind:

Tummo is how we kept warm before we invented clothing. Serpent Fire tummo is related to that prehistoric ability except it burns karma instead of using chi.  Activating the fire in you is like using one candle to light another.

There are no implants and no incompatability with anything, I would not be passing it on with anything like that. There is no signature to the energy, it most resembles the tibetan "clear light."

The benefit of initation is all the karma clearing and energy healing that comes as part of the package.  I personally do not see any benefit to working to invoke it by yourself but everybody needs a hobby... what you get probably won't be exactly the same. 

Blessings...
Fire Serpent Tantra Kundalini Mystery School
         https://fire-serpent.com
K-list community - https://kundalini-gateway.org