Want to email the site owner?
She gets too much email.
Post here instead!

Im sorry more details (shamans)

Started by poentic, April 28, 2007, 02:40:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

poentic

Okay im sorry i read some more about shamans. And figuered i should mention some things. Okay i was born basically dead my heart stoped four times when i was being born ( still in my mommy womb) probably because my dads family did witchcraft on me. They say the only reason i was born is becuase everyone my grandma and mom knew sent their spirit guides to help with my birth. My mom siad that during labor she ooked around and saw like 30 spirits watching her. Well any way my family are "Santeros"  (a form of african witchcraft). So when i was about one in a half they told my grandma that if they didint make me a "santero" i was going to die. Becoming a santero is a very Expensive and intricate ceramony. You may know what i speak of mistress. Anyway when they were do my initiation of my diety which is the thunder god. A bolt of lighting struck the roof of the house. It was big very and powerful: my grandma almost died during my initiation. (she was the one doing it). My sign which is the number they give you when you become a santero is 44. It the religon it means Pure spirit (alive as a spirit).  ;)  Well when i was young i used to be able to stop the rain with an offering of friut or a song i was tought by my family. I aslo have a pretty accurate tounge for the future. Not visions but intuition and not all the time.  So i dont know i thought i should add that to my prevoius post about shamans.

I really aprreciate the answer mistress and i despratly need one.
Thank you Blessings