This guestbook is a sacred space. Feel the energy? Welcome.

black magic?

Started by Da Zues Mon, January 28, 2009, 12:38:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Da Zues Mon

Ive been wondering about the whole dynamics of black magic and how it works, as far as how it is transmitted to other people. is it just a manifestation of negative thoughts that tantriks (or just people that seem to do it unconsciously) use in order to achieve their desire? which i guess is to feed off your negative emotions?creating entities within a person as to cause them anguish? and if yes, is there a technique that one could use to protect themselves? maybe to ground one's self?

if anyone has anything of insight, please share:)
thank you.

ONE LOVE

Mystress

I am not going to explain how to do it because then someone might decide to try it if they are angry, and get hit with the resulting karmic feedback.

If you think you need protection then you are already afraid and protection is just giving more energy to fear.  Get grounded.

Blessings.
Fire Serpent Tantra Kundalini Mystery School
         https://fire-serpent.com
K-list community - https://kundalini-gateway.org

Da Zues Mon

thank you so much mystress! really appreciate the response

ONE LOVE

sushi

someone who was very young,when I was very young, was attracted to the idea of using psychic power  or the forth body to dominate others,he had a little bit of psychic power but also some madness .As far as I am concerned, trying to dominate or control others is black magic, and that is what he was into, at the time.Unfortunatlely for me, he tried to contininoulsly tell me about all this stuff and that he could could control and dominate people and get inside peoples heads and manipulate people.Now, Tantrics and people who are involved with the fourth or psychic body can easily learn how to enter the mind of another and change their thoughts etc but all this is bullshit and this kind of trick should only be used by those who mature enough to use it to help people i.e enlightened men and women and not people who would abuse it or are addicted to attaining siddhis or special powers to enhance thier ego games.But, this exactly what my poor friend was doing, and thus apparently tried to do with me, he has succesfully given me this idea and may have actually tried to psychically attack me. So, that is why I have this idea.It is not because I am psychotic or crazy , it was a rational idea given to me by someone who was doing just that, trying to attain control and power over others, and recently a clairvoyant who may or may not have been accurate , had told me that a male friewnd was trying to psychically attack me, this was before I had mentioned this guy to him, he just new.Either he picked up my unconcious fear or he actually new that something had happened, anyway, it didnt reallly help me much although he has since assured me that this guy has not been doing this for some time, and I have contacted the guy myself and he has assued me himself.

Da Zues Mon

well aside from people who do black magic consciously with all the mind to it,it seems that the rest of society does it as well but they do it unconsciously.thats all it is, a power game, a "who's-the-bigger-dog-", "survival-of-the-fittest", mentality that has been programmed into the collective consciousness of humanity.
it seems that all in whatever people do, its to take something from you, your attention, your energy.what's sad is that they do it without even knowing, i guess its the way they've been brought up.
i think that's why grounding is so essential, you harmonize with the energy of the earth and you or your body do not feel to drain or manipulate others.

sushi

Yeah,I also fully agree with what mystress is saying about power though I guess the issue here is about personal power , which is important because I think the ego has to come to its full potential before it can be transcended.Now that is something I have heard from other teachers,but I think it makes sense.Love

Da Zues Mon

Quote from: sushi on February 13, 2009, 04:41:22 AM
Yeah,I also fully agree with what mystress is saying about power though I guess the issue here is about personal power , which is important because I think the ego has to come to its full potential before it can be transcended.Now that is something I have heard from other teachers,but I think it makes sense.Love

very interesting statement on the ego sushi. all along i've been thinking to dissolve my ego, but when ego takes action, fear and judgment come along with it but i kno i shouldn't be but rather to learn from it.

is what you're saying about the ego reaching its full potential a way to be in the witness state of your ego actions and accept them as a part of yourself?to realize that fear, insecurity, and judgment are "strategies" the ego uses to build walls? to stay constant with the ego and its actions to be viewed as they are for the sake of understanding its roots and nature within us?
i guess its when you do not pay any mindfulness to your actions and emotions is when the ego takes control and the walls that it has put up will separate your true inner heart from your enviorment and self.

flame alchemist

I find hummingbirds good to meditate on
aint see any thing like it myth or real
really on a league of its own

how such a small  bird can carry so much joy to other plants
and not kill its enviroment is a wonder

and u can t capture it as soon as you do it ll die

cause it needs that more than any love any human can give

maybe we all do who knows

sushi

I dont know what I meant.Yoga strenthens the ego,whilst buiding awareness,by developing the ego in this way,perhaps it then comes to the point where it can be transcended.Decvotion is diffirent, the ego has to be given straight away,humbly,bow down to the master or whoever and forget yourself infavour or deep love for the other,the beloved.Prehaps you dissapear in this way,in love and the other is left or really ,merging with the other and the ego disapears.But the meditation and lots of yogic practises often strenghtens the ego first, which each experience the ego actually comes stronger. and becomes so big until oneday,it burst! What I meant is that developing self confidence is important,that I dont think its good to just go and sit in a cave or somewhere isolated for years and meditating constantly unless we are in the final stages of the journey.I think its good to remain in the world anf face the challenges it brings .But,I,m open to what anyone feels like doing and think its always the right thing,just a play of the divine.Love Sushi!

Steelyknives

we are a product of our ego and our higher self, in order to live a balanced life we need a healthy mixture of both. its been my experience that in order to allow onself to truly experience oneness with his/hers higher self a good healthy and productive ego is essential.
also, having a healthy, productive and positively oriented ego can serve as a vital shield to this unintentional black magic or subconscious intent to do harm via thought, that Zeus mentions. As such, ego and soul goes hand in hand, it becomes increasingly difficult for one to flourish without the other. And life can indeed get lumpsided if they are out of balance.
Getting  back to the core of the matter, Black magic or Ego based domination can onlyaffect a person if that person harbours fears of such things happening to them. At the end of the day, we are the only ones who can manifest our own destiny, only we can tell our own story. Others can have a hand in this process only if we allow them to do so, be it intentionally or unintentionally.

Nevah Entitar

Black magic is white magic misdirected.

White magic is black magic redefined.

Da Zues Mon

Quote from: Nevah Entitar on July 17, 2009, 09:11:56 AM
Black magic is white magic misdirected.

White magic is black magic redefined.
very well put Nevah Entitar:)