Everyone is welcome to share experiences.
If you are not a member of the Fire Serpent Tantra Lineage
please refrain from offering advice. Thank you.

this vamp girl is draining me unconsciously!

Started by Da Zues Mon, February 05, 2009, 08:13:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Da Zues Mon

i've been ok friends with this girl that is my co worker and she got really interested in me after i started hangin around with her circle and stuff and i was told that her and her friends really are attracted to me, i dont kno if its the shakti vibe o what. she eventually wanted to get sexual.i knew she had previously exited a long term relationship and i was nowhere near getting to that level with anyone other than myself which i was and still am working on so i made sure with her that whatever sexual pleasures we experienced were just for fun for the both of us and that was all that was, she agreed.

She eventually started to become "clingy" and kept infringing on my space and energy.i later find out that she's an unconscious vamp and i realized this after i'd have sex with her cause i would just feel so drained and negative fro some reason.

i tried to tell her the situation but she just took it personal and called me the usual a-hole stuff.

she still tries to get my attention and energy in whatever she does. she still invades my privacy and seeks me for help against her demons and true self because she senses that i can help her and says that im the only person she knows that can help her with her issues.

to an extent, ive tried to help her out by telling her some lil helpful things here and there but for some reason, she just drains the life out of me and i wish there was some way i could help her without driving myself insane.the ego is prominent within her and i she probably hasn't even notice it yet from what i kno.resistance is rich within her as well and her karma seems to explode right in my face and in hurts me alot inside.

i dont kno what to do anymore, i am currently avoiding contact or communication but it gets even more intense because she tries to reach me 10 times harder. its become so much for me to deal with on top of what im trying to handle as far as my spiritual grounding and growing goes.

thank you so much for your time :)
ONE LOVE

Steelyknives

when you realise that your love is infinite, sharing it will no longer feel like a draining effect. as per as persuing a relationship with this person in whatever form or fashion, let your higher self be the guide and you will know exactly how to attain peace and harmony in this situation.

Groomboy

Wow.. this is an extremely difficult situation for you.. only reason i am replying is that i'm in exactly the same situation!! If she is sucking off you and you feel drained ultimately you have to decide what is right for you.. If you really want to help her,and she wants your help and is ready to change, maybe do the best you can to help her.. but realize that her subconscious patterns are so deep that you will likely be in a scenario where the same difficult energies keep arising again and again.. She probably has subtle ways she manipulates you. Ultimately, if she is ignorant to her own behaviour patterns she will not even be realizing what she is doing when she is draining you. Its all at an unconscious level. Look at your real feelings for her, weigh up the pros and cons, and make your decision.. From my experience, if i was you i would just cut her off and do what you can to get her out of your life. Its your life, your experience, ultimately your growth is paramount.