This guestbook is a sacred space. Feel the energy? Welcome.

Kundalini side effects

Started by jonaa, July 18, 2007, 05:18:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jonaa

Before i get to my question, i guess some light introduction to my history is required:

My first "meeting" with God was at age 14 when i found a copy of the Bhagavad Gita. So there i was with BG in one hand, and my catholic bible in the other. As you can probably guess i went through an internal war from reading them both. It took me at least 5 years to get rid of the catholic virus.
But, during this time i did a lot of meditation (i had no idea what i was doing). I later learned that the magnetic feeling i had between the eyes was called "the third eye".

Many years later i went back to the catholic church. I meet a minister that put his hands on my head and did a prayer. It was like an explosion, or a bomb hit my brain, exploding in light. It took me a long, long time (and a lot of pain), but i finally realized that this minister (who had no idea what he was doing) had opened up my crown chakra..

So now the sh** really hit the fan. I can now safely say that the christian mystery, the "war in heaven" has nothing to do with the illusions of the haleluja-people, but rather an internal battle inside you. Every negative emotion, thought etc. turned up, and every good element did the same. Full onslought inside my mind for about 4 months. I finally "woke up" and debunked both my priest, church and the scripture itself (it is egyptian, from head to tail). I was thrown out of the catholic forum for siting historical evidence of indo-egyptian sources.. quite a fight!

The third stage was (is) very different for me. It feels like somthing is moving inside my head (physically), like fire dancing. Where i had this strange "magnetic" feeling in the third eye before, it has now shifted to the left & right of the head. Also a strange sence of being disconnected. I just lie here doing nothing. Watching some history program on discovery.. apatic if you will (not negative, just "being" in the moment). Is this a kundalini side effect?

I also wake up at night, when spikes of energy "jump" or penetrate from my lower back region all the way to my head. I just wake up with a "ah!". Visions of a yellow, radient flower has also occured during my meditation. It is realy spooky! Last night i could swear there was an object inside my spine!

So.. Now what do i do?
Personally i feel that i somehow managed to activate somthing by accident at childhood, that i have yet to understand. It really screwed up my teens. One thing i noticed is that i have always had much higher libido than most men. After meditation in my teens, i had no problem having sex 6 - 10 times a day. Now in my 34'th year, i have no problem performing 3 times a day (to my wife's horror).

PS: The positive thing in all this, is that i can ask just about any question to God - and i recieve images that points me in the right direction :) But dont ask me to describe what i have seen. Lets just say that "the way of the body" is identical to the eco-system around us..