Thank you for your visit.

Hello

Started by gentlesoul, May 07, 2009, 04:59:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gentlesoul

a warm hello to all  ..

i hope this is the right place to post this.

i joined the forum today although, i have visited it a few times before today.
what drew me to join this forum was the very warm strong loving presence of the Kundalini energy on the grounding page and the love i felt reading through Mystress words on the different various pages...

i am very interested in everything relating to Divine mother kundalini energies i've been reading about on this site .. the Mystress shaktipat and third eye opening w/ the nadis and karma clearning , the group chats with Mystress, the spiritual school lessons, especially the holy grail initiation that fully awakens the innerheart and last but not least, what sound like a very powerful fire tummo initiation (w/sigmund) i have to say, i feel like a kid in a Huge gourmet candy shop with three cents in her pocket . so, i 'm  grounding and centering to see what to request first..   

Thank you Mystress and everyone associated with this space for allowing me to be here with all of you . i am very excited about it ..

beautiful souls, i will be looking forward to reading everyone's posts ..

thanks again, with regards 

Sigmund

Hello, gentlesoul.  Yes, this is a good place to pick up lots of workable tips and pointers.  There's a wealth of practical stuff here. 

I'm sure you'll have fun. Namaste.

gentlesoul

Namaste Sigmund  ..

thank you! .. i appreciate your words.. i  will  be looking  forward to it ..

Sigmund, the same night i signed up for this group before i went to sleep i saw Mystress.. she wearing all white, a very long white dress.. her love felt very pure ..she showed me a bottle container of water and telepathic told me i needed to be drinking at least three of these size bottles of water a day .. she was so loving ..it appears her spirit can really get around ..  i feel she was saying to make sure to drink enough water because the fire energy can dehydrate the body .. 

in gratitude from the heart

Sigmund

Namaste, gentlesoul.  Yes, it's important to stay hydrated when energy is moving.   I remember hearing that we should drink a glass of water every hour we're awake.   You can check how much you need through listening to your body, especially the heart and solar plexus, I find. 

gentlesoul

Hello again Sigmund. thank you for your reply .. i appreciate the information on the water  ..  it sounds like very good advice .. i'm going to listen more to my body and give it the water it needs to hydrate  ..thanks again ..Namaste 

Mystress

Hello Gentlesoul:

It is always unclear to me whether it is my spiritual self getting around, or Goddess within the individual wearing my face to give them something familiar and a direction of where to go to get a translation.  I usually tell people it is the latter, to empower them but sometimes the sense of humour they describe or what advice is given really sounds like me, which makes that idea even fuzzier!

Simply: Goddess is One and everyone is a reflection of yourself.

Plus there are a few people who only get thier fantasy idea of me, a Mystress sock puppet in thier head. Usually those can be identified because they do something I would not do.

Telling someone to drink more water is pretty typical advice I offer, its very important. I would suggest to also take more calcium and a mineral supplement to replace what the water washes away. 

As a curious note; this gallery contains photos from the Kundalini workshop in Holland in 2006, including shots of me wearing the white silk and polar fleece gown I made for the event. The gallery has minimal password protection to keep the spam spiders out.
   The username is Europe and the password is 2006. Enjoy!

http://fire-serpent.com/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=16

Fire Serpent Tantra Kundalini Mystery School
         https://fire-serpent.com
K-list community - https://kundalini-gateway.org

gentlesoul

dear Mystress,

from my heart, i sincerely apologise for this late response to your post. i am just now seeing your message that you posted fro me..

Thank you so much Mystress! i really appreciate your kindness both in your words and suggestion here and telepathic communication ..

i am taking your words to heart. another curious syncronistic timing is that, even though, i haven't been to the forum since you posted your suggestion for me to take a calcium mineral supplement. I picked up a bottle of calcium mineral supplement and started taking them, because i had gotten a very clear strong  inner intuitive feeling knowing that i needed to be taking them .. if this was soul to soul communication between us, then i am very grateful to you for it and your suggestion was taken  ..thanks again .

Thank you also for the link to your photos taken in Europe .. i really loved looking through all of them ..  the white dress was exactly the length i saw in the dream * vision  state .. very beautiful

this statement you made is so beautiful  .. Simply: Goddess is One and everyone is a reflection of yourself. i love that! i fully believe that also

from my heart with love

Namaste