Kundalini-teacher.com is in the process of becoming even larger.

goddess, mdma, ghost rescues

Started by Da Zues Mon, May 15, 2009, 11:15:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Da Zues Mon

i've been experimenting with the substance MDMA for a little while now and i have found some remarkable power and understanding of the world around me by embracing it. Most people i know only use it to increase sexual feel and to rave at parties. me and my friends have been using it more therapeutically. while in these "sessions", i encourage my friends to feel the vibration of earth and to notice the feeling and sight of shakti and prana; something most of them have never felt or seen. its very grounding, but at the same time transcending...
my third eye seems to glow alot and i can everything's "vibe" or aura.

i was in one of my friends house and walked by his room to notice the vibration seemed alot more different than the rest of the house and i just got a wierd presence-like feeling. i asked one of my fellow trip-buddies to accompany me as i was curious. we looked into the room and saw what seemed to be a ghost that was in need of some attention. at first sight, me and my friend became a little startled, and the ghost fled behind the door, still peeking through. he was only scared and needed a friend. we told him everything was ok and that we would never hurt him. we even invited him to come out and play with us but he refused because he didnt seem to like the light too much. so my friend and i decided to hang out in the room with him. after we introduced ourselves and he sniffed us out, he was sitting right next to us and it was as if i met a new shy person. he was a sweet ghost but still shy and scared of the light. i just treated him like i would treat any of my friends.his name was Carl
he was quick to hide when any of my other friends came so i told him that they are cool and they are my friends and i introduced him to everyone. everyone left the room and it was just me and Carl. a nearby light came on and some of it reached the room. Carl was quick to hide in the closet, telling me to turn the light off because he didnt enjoy it. as i was going to shut off the light, i realized that maybe that was why he was still trapped in that room, in darkness.
i told him that the light wont hurt, making examples of how me and all my friends were in the light and how great of a time we were having. i told him all the cool things you could see with light around.
Carl nodded, walked into the closet, and next thing ya know im looking at a big blue glowing face the size of half of my body. it was Carl's, and he smiled at me and thanked me for having shown him the light and its greatness and how he was reuniting with his whole, and warm thank-you vibes soon showered through my body through his smile.what appeared to be a green, rotating portal appeared above the head and sucked him in. it was really touching how i helped him and it has helped me discover my healing power and the approach i could use to help free those aspects of my inner self:)

Steelyknives

Using artificial boosts to your preception can give you a temporary boost in awareness, but in the long run its effect can be draining and degrading to your body's ability to hold energy or light.
the reason for the level of preception we have as individuals is because that is the level we can handle, tampering with this balance is seldom wise and the ramifications is much more dire then the benefits.
you state that your friends use of Ex is selfish because it is pleasure based, by the same token how is yours any different. Are you not getting a temporary jolt of pleasure out this "increased connectivity" you describe?
As for as your experience, had it truly been an entity (and i m not discrediting that possibility) you would have experienced it either way, with or without the drug, but the fact that you were under the influence does cloud your credibility.
at the end of the day, your experiences are your own and the conclusion you draw from it is you manifesting your  own destiny.

Nevah Entitar

As a contrasting view on the use of substances for religious purposes:

For the spiritually inclined, the accentuation of ritual and spiritual experiences by way of foreign substances has a rich and ancient tradition. DMT-containing Ayahuasca has been used by Latin American shamans in conjunction with other native vines containing MAOIs to increase the effect of DMT digested in the stomach. That the plants necessary to concoct Ayahuasca are found in parts of the jungle significantly removed from each other and that the mixture does not function whatsoever unless prepared with all significant ingredients in a very particular brewing fashion has led some theorists to believe that the formula for Ayahuasca is of supernatural origin. Northern European and Siberian Shamans have used Amanita Muscaria mushrooms for their spiritual effects, and one can never forget the Peyote cactus rituals of certain New World tribes.

In a similar vein, Alexandra Shulgin, the creator of MDMA, originally praised it for its empathic abilities; it was designed not as a recreational but a therapeutic substance, initially used in marriage counseling. It has recently been found by an FDA approved study to significantly increase the efficacy of treatment of post-traumatic stress disorder without adverse side-effects and with lasting positive effects. What that means spiritually is that MDMA, used in conjunction with appropriate spiritual mediation, can be effectively used to clear negative karma and encourage spiritual growth.

HOWEVER: the use of ANY substance as an entheogen, whether it be MDMA, Ayahuasca, Mushrooms, LSD, Mescaline or even Alcohol (as ancient as the Bacchanal) should only be undertaken with an open mind, accepting all thoughts as possible illusions before subjecting them to calm and rational consideration; a thought that would come across only as a cognitive metaphor in a normal state may be intensified to a full-body sensation or a fully visualized hallucination. We must never take for granted anything revealed to us by the plants we ingest.

Please see Dr. John Lilly's "Programming and Metaprogramming in the Human Biocomputer" for a more thorough treatment on the benefits and risks to the alteration of consciousness enhanced by external substances.

Steelyknives

Just because something has a rich heritage, doesn't automatically make it the most convenient route or the most worthy route.
I can state from experience that experimenting with enhancers of any kind only yield temporary benefits if any. However the ramifications it has on the balance of a person's Chakras is not worth the effort (just my personal openion). Furthermore it can throw of the delicate nuances set to establish a relationship between the greater self and the awakened ego.
In my openion such paractices make the already difficult task of spiritual awakening far more difficult and for some even insurmountable.

Nevah Entitar

To each their own. I can state from experience that enhancers can yield permanent results; at least, permanent up to now and ever increasing in potency and legitimacy despite the lack of continued use of said enhancers. Enhancers allowed me to break down blocks I had put upon my consciousness between my childhood and my initial re-awakening and allowed me to "talk to God" as readily as I did when i was a child; when I next opened my heart up sober and found God's voice just as loud and loving as it was when I was a child or tripping, it was a life-affirming experience that has allowed me to maintain the spiritual confidence I gained in another state in this one.

Who knows, though? Perhaps some day it will all disappear. But to take such a negativistic attitude towards something that has so tangibly improved my physical and mental state-- I used to have anxiety, depressive and dissociative disorders that have since all but vanished-- seems to be looking a Gift horse from the very Goddess in the mouth.

Da Zues Mon

The use of these substances can be both temporary and permanent, and i beleive the individual has the power to make it so. it all depends on how one uses or used the experience. To me, it does throw off my chakras a lil but the insights i gained from the psychedelic experiences have helped me understand how my chakras work in the first place so its all a beautiful building process of your own masterpiece. but most definitly i do agree with the risk of taking these substances because if you're not grounded, you can really fuck your shit up lol. One must learn to take the experience and move on but thats not soo easy for some ppl

Nevah Entitar

I hear that, mate-- it's strange fire one plays with, and that same fire that lights the path will burn one to an ember in a minute.