Everyone is welcome to share experiences.
If you are not a member of the Fire Serpent Tantra Lineage
please refrain from offering advice. Thank you.

The heart voice and entities

Started by karly, June 03, 2009, 09:03:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

karly

Hi all,

I have done the grounding exercise three or four times, and thought last night I would meditate and try to talk to my heart.  After a while I was able to hear a soft, quiet, androgenous voice like what was described.  I asked the question, 'Am I loved', and I got the reply, 'You are'.  After that I was prepared to ask some further questions, but this voice was overtaken by some random, dreamlike images and then a very loud shouting, that seemed to be male.  I can't remember what the voice said, I didn't think it was important; I don't even think the voice was speaking in English.  I started to an entity clearing a couple of nights ago, I felt it to be quite effective, but also felt as though I would need to do it a few times to completely let the entity go into the light.  Is this voice perhaps an entity I am hanging onto?

On a seperate (or maybe not) note, after I did the initial entity clearing exercise, I had a dream that I went to the hairdressers to have my hair cut.  I have very long hair that I have always loved, and I wonder if one of these days it might have to go, because I am quite attached to it.  Anyhow, in my dream the hairdresser cut my hair off completely, when I had only asked for a trim.  I was really upset and started crying, but then after a while I realised how light I felt and forgave the hairdresser and thanked her for it.  I woke up realising that it is all well and good to want to cut or burn away at your ego, but it is quite another to do it.

Does anyone have any advice or insight?  I would be grateful.

Karly