The Fire Serpent Tantra Lineage members
are chosen from the most gifted FST graduates
and get additional training continously from Mystress
to carry on her work.

Rough Kundalini experience

Started by dieguetti, July 26, 2009, 06:13:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dieguetti

Okay...so, back in February I had this crazy experience with kundalini. Many times kundalini was active before that I did well to let it flow and integrate it. This time however, some weird stuff happened. I had to much negativity surface up wihle K was kicking in. I saw a vision of Poseidon. The thing is I was surrounded by so much negativity and I went nuts. For like a month I was living in a weird paradigm of fear and conspiracies. Thank God I  managed to get myself back straight and stop the on going psychic attacks. Even though my energies are not being drained no more and I feel much at peace and connected to reality...I am still hearing and sensing voices. It is just like it is described in the voices section. Thank God I am not lunatic anymore and the negativty is noy nearly as much as it was. I constantly pray for them to be removed and focus on staying grounded and not paying attention to them. I know archangel Michael is with me on a daily basis. It's been 5 months already. If anybody can help me some how it would be great. I was trying to contact the Master who wrote the articles in the voice section who says sometimes he can heal. Anyways, my name is Diego and this is my first post. I am focused on just being and my faith is strong. Unfortunately ego desires and negativity made me stumble along but it's been a great learning experience...cant wait to be free.

Steelyknives

if i was in your shoes i would take all the negetivity and make an offering of it to the Goddess'es alter.