Mystress only accepts private sessions with her
Fire Serpent Tantra students.
Her FST Lineage continues the public work.

Jehovian Seals

Started by Rainbow Princess, July 26, 2009, 03:19:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rainbow Princess

Namaste Everyone

Firstly love and respect to Mystress for creating this wonderful site and all who visit here and share their knowledge.

I would like to ask if anyone has heard of the J-Seals and if so do you believe they exist or is this another fear based game to keep us trapped ???

Love and Light to All

Ajai Dev

They exist... just have absolute faith, patience & preseverence...   the signs shall appear soon....

Username

Quote from: Rainbow Princess on July 26, 2009, 03:19:05 AM

Namaste Everyone

Firstly love and respect to Mystress for creating this wonderful site and all who visit here and share their knowledge.

I would like to ask if anyone has heard of the J-Seals and if so do you believe they exist or is this another fear based game to keep us trapped ???

Love and Light to All

They only exist if you make them exist in your brain. Don't think they exist, don't have faith they exist.

I have never heard of J-seals but I just looked into it. Sounds like a scam. Hey, There is something wrong with you! Give us money and we can fix it permanently! It looked like an obvious scam to me.

Rainbow Princess

Namaste Everyone

Thanks for the replies -  I agree there are so many scams out there just as you say - there is something wrong with you and I can fix it if you pay me .......   I just wondered whether they are related/connected to the locks in Reiki Tummo? :-\

Love and Light

Gustaf

It's all related. The indian chakra systems, the nadis, the meridians and chi of the far east systems, the bioplastic energy of the western systems. The J-seals just refers to blocks in the energy bodies. Just another way of looking at it.

But you definitely don't need to subscribe any particular system. In fact, those who claim you absolutely must use their system are generally those that are best to avoid.

All methods working with energy include one method or other that clears blockages. Anything ranging from Kundalini yoga/tantric methods to acupuncture and EFT. They apply different ways of doing it, and the systems can appear very different. But it doesn't matter. Just work with whatever ways that you find actually benefit you.

If a system makes you feel fearful, discard it. Trust your inner voice, it guides you to what inspires you. The dark stuff inside will have to be dealt with, but not by anything that makes you feel fearful of it before it has even been brought up to be addressed.

Namaste
Gustaf

Rainbow Princess

Thank You, Gustaf

You have confirmed what I believe!

Namaste