The Fire Serpent Tantra Lineage members
are chosen from the most gifted FST graduates
and get additional training continously from Mystress
to carry on her work.

Grounding meditation

Started by Daisy, August 08, 2010, 06:08:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daisy

I have been searching for and practicing a number of grounding/protection  practices for the last two years. Many of them were OK, but none of them felt totally effective. I did the grounding meditation here for the last two days and it is remarkable. For the first time ever I feel truly grounded, and I can actually feel the light around me in my energy field very powerfully.

Thank you!

Daisy

I am now on day 30 of the 45 day grounding practice recommended on this site. I didn't think I could manage 8 times a day but the grounding felt so amazing I found myself making time to do it. Sometimes I ground 10 or more times a day. Some wonderful new energies, attitudes and possibilities are appearing in my life and I thank the grounding practice for that. I am looking forward to continuing for the next 15 days.

Sigmund

Glad you're seeing the fruits of your efforts, Daisy.  It's a great practice and has many benefits.

Daisy

Thanks! I just completed the 45 day, 8 groundings a day practice. I got some amazing blessings and insights from doing this.

When I woke up this morning I didn't know what to do with myself, now that the 45 days is over, so I just went ahead and did the grounding practice anyway. I guess it has become a habit.  :)

Ashley

Is it ok with you to share your insights? It will be greatly appreciated. I would like to know what sort of insights you could possibly have.

Daisy

Quote from: Ashley on September 24, 2010, 12:02:23 AM
Is it ok with you to share your insights? It will be greatly appreciated. I would like to know what sort of insights you could possibly have.

Thanks Ashley-
I experienced inner changes in how I was perceiving things, I also experienced an opening of my heart to more love and warmth, and I gained a powerful sense of my personal boundaries. It's a work in progress, and stuff is still happening because I'm still doing the practice, but now only twice a day. :)

Mystress

Quote from: Daisy on September 23, 2010, 07:35:51 AM
Thanks! I just completed the 45 day, 8 groundings a day practice. I got some amazing blessings and insights from doing this.

When I woke up this morning I didn't know what to do with myself, now that the 45 days is over, so I just went ahead and did the grounding practice anyway. I guess it has become a habit.  :)

Thats the point, Daisy! There is nothing magical about the 45 days except its how to establish a new habit, of staying grounded all the time, which means grounding often or whenever you notice you are ungrounded. Sure ok to keep up with the 8x a day.  Probably at this point you just think the word "grounding" and feel it happening and you can do that 100x a day!
Fire Serpent Tantra Kundalini Mystery School
         https://fire-serpent.com
K-list community - https://kundalini-gateway.org