Kundalini-teacher.com is in the process of becoming even larger.

In need of guidance, troubles with chakras and unwanted energies.

Started by TwinDragon, December 18, 2009, 12:22:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TwinDragon

I'm not sure where to begin, I'm new here by the way, just registered!

Anyways, I went to a healer yesterday, and as it turned out, my root chakra was completely off. She tried to get it back in balance together with my other chakras. And redused the size of my aura as it reached way too far away from me. My main problem lies in my sacral chakra, as there are energy-cords attaching to it a lot (and to other chakras), and the chakra seems to be damaged. One of my questions are, how do one heal things like that? And there is another issue that I believe is related to what's going with me now, but I'm not sure if I should write that here as it has to do with an entity. I was woundering, if there is someone here on this forum who could give me a reading on it? I think I was connected to the right healing/chakra energy some time ago, but then something happened which sort of blocked my connection to the energy, and I want to be connected and grounded again, I'm just not sure how, as a lot of other energies keep interfering. There also seem to be holes and tears in my aura that unwanted energy comes through as well..

Hope anyone has some advice!

From TwinDragon:)

Da Zues Mon

TwinDragon

Quote from: Da Zues Mon on December 28, 2009, 09:59:12 AM
I guess me and you are on the same boat my friend :-\.

Glad to know I'm not the only one, sort of:P Have you found a way to deal with it yet? How is it for you?

TwinDragon

Quote from: TwinDragon on January 19, 2010, 10:20:34 PM
Quote from: Da Zues Mon on December 28, 2009, 09:59:12 AM
I guess me and you are on the same boat my friend :-\.

Glad to know I'm not the only one, sort of:P Have you found a way to deal with it yet? How is it for you?

Just to inform, this cording thing is getting a little out of hand. Now I feel cords connecting to more of my chakras.. I don't know how to stop this from happening! I realize not all of them are negative, but I still don't really know what to do about it all.. I try to just be me and keep my energy to myself, but it's still happening lol! And grounding to universal energy is also a bit difficoult because of other energies... Could someone give me a reading or any advice, that would be great! Is this cording thing something I should fight against or should I just surrender to whatever it may be? It's easier when I'm alone, but when I go out to crowds of people I just lose my grounding completely, drift of and start to feel all the energies around:P

I'm not sure I am K awakened, but have definetely had a spiritual awakening, so I am very open to energy.

AnandDaan

Namaste

Giving so much attention and worry to "cords" and what not gives them manifestation. There is nothing that is not God. If you surrender the ego attachment to these various phenomena they will cease to exist. It may sound crazy when one hears they are attached to suffering (in the form of cords or whatever you call it) but really it is a trip of ego that makes one feel self-important, challenged, and gives a false sense of urgency. It's kind of like how people become addicted to the terror of big roller coasters.

Rest assured your "root chakra" isn't completely off. You are typing so I assume you are not dead. The illusion of a chakra being damaged comes completely from a lack of surrender. Outside influences do not prevent surrender or grounding, ego prevents it.

The best advice is to seek a true spiritual master and undertake proper study of Kundalini tantra or Siddha Maha Yoga. This could be Mystress or another teacher. The ego usually needs someone to cut through bullshit and clear the path for realization. "Healers" and Reiki channels are well-intentioned, but they are usually entrenched in duality and ego. Anyone can get an attunement, it doesnt mean they are qualified as a spiritual teacher, however. Its the equivalent of going to someone who has read a first aid book if you've been shot instead of going to a doctor.