The Fire Serpent Tantra Lineage members
are chosen from the most gifted FST graduates
and get additional training continously from Mystress
to carry on her work.

Emptiness

Started by Rose, December 21, 2009, 03:25:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rose

I know I am awakened and have been for a long time, I denied it as a child and young adult, but now just hand over to spirit to guide me. Some days I have such a feeling of joy and happiness, and other times, like now, such emptiness and sadness, I dont really feel like a person anymore. I have read that when one is on the verge of enlightenment it can feel like this, but also wonder if I am becoming bi polar.
In the last seven years, since I was attuned to Reiki, I have discovered that I have been stalked by a shaman since I was a child, (he was also only a child when it started, I think his lineage is passed through his family) Sometimes I believe I must be crazy to have these memories that I can not substantiate or prove, other times I know it is true and I just accept it. Some awful things happened to me as a result of this shamans interest, and I know intellectually that I must get past it, I use the violet flame to transmute negativity and attachment, but wake up every day thinking about it. I feel trapped as if I am between worlds, please advise me.
I have used your meditations and thank you for this wonderful web site, the first time I came across it I felt a huge charge.

Rose

Quote from: Rose on December 21, 2009, 03:25:00 AM
I know I am awakened and have been for a long time, I denied it as a child and young adult, but now just hand over to spirit to guide me. Some days I have such a feeling of joy and happiness, and other times, like now, such emptiness and sadness, I don't really feel like a person anymore. I have read that when one is on the verge of enlightenment it can feel like this, but also wonder if I am becoming bi polar.
In the last seven years, since I was attuned to Reiki, I have discovered that I have been stalked by a shaman since I was a child, (he was also only a child when it started, I think his lineage is passed through his family) Sometimes I believe I must be crazy to have these memories that I can not substantiate or prove, other times I know it is true and I just accept it. Some awful things happened to me as a result of this shamans interest, and I know intellectually that I must get past it, I use the violet flame to transmute negativity and attachment, but wake up every day thinking about it. I feel trapped as if I am between worlds, please advise me.
I have used your meditations and thank you for this wonderful web site, the first time I came across it I felt a huge charge.
Rose here again. Thank you, Goddess, I read "Genie" in the drop down menu, and it has answered my first question. I have also had an insight into the second question, about my experience with the shaman. I believe now that he enabled me to feel enlightenment, and my attachment to him is because of the longing created by the memory of being enlightened.