Kundalini-teacher.com is in the process of becoming even larger.

help! Kundalini guidance needed from denmark

Started by kikinadia, December 17, 2009, 06:17:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kikinadia

Hi

i'm new here, just discovered this page yesterday and it was so reliefing!
to see the whole package of what i have/am going through, put into words by someone else.
i've had a kundalini awakening, but im not sure i was ready for it, or if everything that is happening to me is just "normal".
the first to months i was litteraly in hell. nervous breakdowns, felt like i was being swallowed by the sky everytime i looked into it.
unconnected with everything, even myself and my mom was a stranger.
I saw phyciatrists and so on, was sure that i was going insane. I had no idea what was going on, this page is what i have been looking for, for so long, something to give me a clue and tell me that it'll pass. i've got all the symptoms apart from two.

sqizofrenia, uncontrollable energies roamin around my body, twitches and trembling, thinking i was messias and its my destiny to save the world, deep anxiety, leaving my body, hopelessnes from all efforts backfiring on me, extatic outbursts, chaos,
and worlds taking me over in the middle of supper or in school.. in the middle of these everyday circumstances i find myself just drastically thrown out of place..

I am from Denmark and i don't know anyone who has experienced remotely the same as me, and i could really use someone to support and guide me, or just to talk to about experienzes, someone who can affirm that what i am experienzing isn't dangerous..
or if it is, then what to do..

i now its kind of difficult when you are all in canada or nearby. so maybe just e-mails, or if you know someone in denmark who knows about these things?

thankyou so much

love

Kiki
(kiki.nadia@hotmail.com)

Atila

Hi kiki,

I had a kundalini awakening aswell with some of the symptons your are mentioning.
Im sure you heard about surrendering ? That is the most important part.
In my self i saw that the energy change alot, and that my "Old" self does not want that, it throws a tantrum, big time. I had to realise that i will not get my old self back, that time is over and it will not come back. For that you have to be grounded,  i kinda have to feel what is old, what is trying to pull me back, and surrender that. Again grounding is important, when you can feel that you are no longer that person, be bieng in the moment you can surrender the old part of you.
Squzofrenia is a spilt, give up the other part of you, the old part that is trying to keep controll.
Surrender is a feeling that you can feel in the now.

That is kinda what i need to "get"

You are not going crazy many came before you.

My tip is, let the sky swallow you, enjoy it, home has callen you back with a warm hug.

With love,
Atila