Thank you for your visit.

My first step

Started by New - Beginnings, June 03, 2010, 01:37:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

New - Beginnings

Okay So... I was just recently introduced to kundalini, I opened myself to kundalini through psychoactive drugs and this was not intentional. I began to feel, see, and hear things that I could not explain and I was beginning to think I may have triggered something in my brain that caused mild schizophrenia. Fortunately I have a friend that has knowledge of these situations because he has also experimented with these drugs and opened himself to Kundalini through meditation prior to experimenting. I began to gain confidence. The symptoms I was experiencing were a reaction to me opening the door to kundalini and I have recently been embracing instead of repressing what has been accruing and its working...... I'm currently working on becoming grounded...... but my biggest problem at the moment is dwelling upon my thoughts and emotions. I realize that we are only the witness but it's so terribly hard to just stand back and allow myself to be that witness..... To not act on these thoughts and emotions. Every time I feel like I'm grounded it lasts ohh lets say about 5 min lol then all the other shit gets in the way and I'm right back where I started...... I need to just have faith and I need to learn how to release all of this BS.... realize I'm not in control.... goddess is if i will just allow her to be..... And work on the main goal...... the union of myself and the universe. Any comments and suggestions are greatly appreciated..... I'm just a beginner =)

Da Zues Mon

You ARE Goddess, you are All That Is :D

Gustaf

Quote from: New - Beginnings on June 03, 2010, 01:37:06 PM
Okay So... I was just recently introduced to kundalini, I opened myself to kundalini through psychoactive drugs and this was not intentional. I began to feel, see, and hear things that I could not explain and I was beginning to think I may have triggered something in my brain that caused mild schizophrenia. Fortunately I have a friend that has knowledge of these situations because he has also experimented with these drugs and opened himself to Kundalini through meditation prior to experimenting. I began to gain confidence. The symptoms I was experiencing were a reaction to me opening the door to kundalini and I have recently been embracing instead of repressing what has been accruing and its working...... I'm currently working on becoming grounded...... but my biggest problem at the moment is dwelling upon my thoughts and emotions. I realize that we are only the witness but it's so terribly hard to just stand back and allow myself to be that witness..... To not act on these thoughts and emotions. Every time I feel like I'm grounded it lasts ohh lets say about 5 min lol then all the other shit gets in the way and I'm right back where I started...... I need to just have faith and I need to learn how to release all of this BS.... realize I'm not in control.... goddess is if i will just allow her to be..... And work on the main goal...... the union of myself and the universe. Any comments and suggestions are greatly appreciated..... I'm just a beginner =)

Like the rest of us, you've spent most of your life being ungrounded and completely identified with your thoughts.

Grounding is paramount for sure.

http://kundalini-teacher.com/meditations/grounding.php

What you can also do if you feel very burdened with stuff is one of the most simple, and tried techniques through the eons.. Breathe!

Your mind is used to get pulled in by every thought. It's also used to struggle with things that are undesirable. Start making a habit to focus on your breath, or your tingly feet, every time you become aware you are getting sucked into your thoughts and emotions.  Remember that the consciousness that recognizes that you've been lost, is not the thoughts. So that's already a success, right there. :)  Many people are unconscious all the time. Unconscious as in being completely lost in the dreams of the ego.  Then a lot of us kind of there in between, oscillating between clarity and then drifting off again.. It's natural, and it's necessary. Going all the way directly would be too much for anybody to handle.

Give yourself some patience.  It gets better as you go.  The early stages are the most chaotic, then it gradually becomes smoother. Don't worry so much about the goal either. Too much focus on that takes you out of the now. Don't worry if you get pulled in.. It happens.. The fact that you notice it's happening means you're in transition!

Allow yourself to be... Breathe, get grounded..

And forums like this is a good, sacred space to share these things as well, which also helps the process along.

Namaste!
Gustaf