Kundalini-teacher.com is in the process of becoming even larger.

I had this Incredible "Insight" today

Started by nodgie, May 11, 2010, 01:32:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nodgie

About 2 hours ago, sitting at my desk, I decided to get up and have a stretch, Stretching my arms in the air and tilting my head to loosen up my neck as it's rather stiff, when all of a sudden I have this rush of profound insight. I realized the only reason I was feeling pains in my neck is because I just "hold myself" in a certain way and I could stop doing it any time I wanted.

Then all of a sudden at the same instant I saw how successful people (I mean REALLY successful) achieve their success... It's in their mind.. And I realized the world ISN'T REAL... Financial Markets etc.... All illusions. The reason people win at the markets is because they know in their universe they're going to win, I then realized that I wasn't standing still I was travelling at millions of miles an hour because the earth is moving and the milky way is moving...

Anyway the whole feeling was pretty "faint" and lasted only max 5 seconds, then It slipped away and when I tried to "get it back" to understand it, It kind of turned to mush, but what you read above is some of what I felt.

I suddenly "knew" without thinking and I knew having these insights is the only way to move forward in the world, but we all live in a universe of our own and the "me" in your universe will go on to have a different life to the me in my universe. Our pasts are shared, but our futures are 2 unique futures, and everything is "in flux" and if you try to understand anything it will inevitably change.

I'm hoping to have a stronger, longer, more clear one of these insights soon.

Peace

Da Zues Mon

I have episodes of panic, fear, and particularly rage at least 3-4 times each week(depending on my grounding status and sleep). But by the same token, I also have spontaneous insights, moments of bliss, and times where just about everything is a laugh including those very same things that caused me fear and confusion before. :D

A Person

Interesting, i also do have wild swings :) and the last one came to mind, what is confusion? A seperation of oneself? Doe's anyone have any insights?

Da Zues Mon

I could agree with that, makes sense to me. But I always try to remind myself that i am All That Is :D

Mystress

Different altered states and perceptions are related to different aspects or petals of chakras opening.  You get glimpses when something releasing clears the lens of perceptions for a moment, often fading as the rush itself triggers more stuff to be cleared and clouds the lens again. The stretch released something, a lens cleared for a moment...

Some of these are visits in advance of attainment; that is, as the process continues the momentary insights become more of a permanent sense of how things are. Your insights are true, we all live in our own universe and what we see is our own reflection, shaped by our beliefs about the world. Change the world by changing yourself, your beliefs.. my work is all about that.  Its actually amazing to me that we are able to communicate with each other at all!

Blessings...

Fire Serpent Tantra Kundalini Mystery School
         https://fire-serpent.com
K-list community - https://kundalini-gateway.org