Mystress only accepts private sessions with her
Fire Serpent Tantra students.
Her FST Lineage continues the public work.

My son says he sees many children around bed at night!

Started by loveangels, June 06, 2010, 02:43:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

loveangels

I would really like to hear your opinion on this.

My son once told me he was seeing shadows at night. I thought it was him just being scared of the night.

Until one day he said he saw a boy in my room that was transparent.

I asked him, what have you seen? And he said that at night children come up to his bed and watch him sleep. They are all different colors and they just stare at him while he sleeps. Kind of with a smile on their faces. He said, "they're my friends, they're all around the bed, lots of them".

I think I understood that he sees them with his eyes closed. Then I asked him, "if they're your friends why do you come to my bed saying that you're scared". "oh that's when the baddies come".
"baddies?". How do you know they're the baddies"
"Because they are sad colors"
"Sad colors?". "What are sad colors?"
"Black, brown and grey and my bed is cold, so I go to my brothers bed or yours"
:o :o

I was like, umm, now what do I say. I told him to call on his guardian angel to come and take them to the light with the divine.

When the goodies come, does he also have to send them to the light?

I guess the baddies won't be doing him any good, but is it bad to be around the goodies? Or if he was to establish a conversation if ever that was to happen, is that bad for him?

I read on this page that when you get a spiritual encounter you have to send them to the light and if they had a good trip, it was ok to have contact. Is this what he should do in any of the cases?

Please, I'm getting contradicting information, could someone be so kind to put some light into this.

Thanks i would be very grateful.

If you want to make the world a beetter place you better look at yourself and make a...change!

Mystress

Send them all into the Light and let Goddess sort them out. Ask your sons guardian angel not to let spirits come near your son unless it is for his highest good for them to be near him.

Emotional ghosts are cold.

Blessings...
Fire Serpent Tantra Kundalini Mystery School
         https://fire-serpent.com
K-list community - https://kundalini-gateway.org