Mystress only accepts private sessions with her
Fire Serpent Tantra students.
Her FST Lineage continues the public work.

Unpleasent ache in root chakra

Started by tiny_sounds, November 02, 2007, 03:46:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tiny_sounds

Hello,

this goes out to anyone really who might have felt this. I've been having some quite savage crying fits (that I know are a result of kundalini) which are accompanied by a nasty physical ache, one which Im familliar with, that used to reside in my chest. However, since starting my energy work up again, it now shoots all the way down to my power chakra and fills my testicles. Im sure all the men who read this will be able to sympathise with this.

I was wondering why this particualr achey feeling would move so dramatically, and if anyone has expereinced the same thing. I get a similarly pleasurable feeling whilst meditating sometimes, which has lead me to wonder if I've got an energy imbalace in my root chakra at the moment. (?)

thanks for reading, any comments would be appriciated as always.......

Jack  ;D

Emulated_Puppeteer

Try syncing this in when you reach your sexually peek. Sounds like the blocked pipe needs bursting open...  :-[ ::)

For_the_love_of_Go

You should be grateful, you discovered from awakening the Kundalini that it is profound experience of healing on the body and the mind.  She opens an energetic channel through each Chakra from your infinite source, which constantly fills your body with waves of bliss, how can you see this as being achey?  No disease, negative feelings, poor attitude, or even undesirable situations will ever happen to you, be thankful.  Nothing that is  painful or that was hidden or stuck in your body has a chance of survival with her present.  She brings to you the ultimate experience of a great Life, letting you experience yourself as the greatest height and depth of God's being surrounded by an infinite eternal river of bliss. How can you question this, embrace it.

tiny_sounds

Hi,

it's not that I see this as being achey, it WAS very much an unpleasent ache. I'll agree that most of the experiences I have of energy moving through me are very pleasent indeed. My question was just that the ache which risided in my chest due to a nagative thought or being hurt was now shooting all the way down to my root. I was wondering what this ment. Thankfully, I haven't suffered from this in quite a while............which is nice! :)