Mystress only accepts private sessions with her
Fire Serpent Tantra students.
Her FST Lineage continues the public work.

Spontaneous awakening

Started by theWhiteHorse, May 21, 2011, 03:03:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

theWhiteHorse

Namaste,

I am on a wild ride. I've been flowing with the serpent to wherever goddess wishes and have been enjoying the bliss. I am not having a hard time keeping it together because I have been feeling reasonably grounded. I am firmly standing with one foot in the spirit realm and one foot in the physical realm. I think I am somewhat more weighted towards the spirit realm but am still not fully in the aether.

Yesterday morning I wrote a 5000 word first person narrative of my previous days shenanigans. It came out very Keroucesque and does not need much more than five or ten minutes of editing to actually publish. I am considering online publishing but have yet to post it. I was posting on Reddit.com as my shadow self and reddit was definitely an interesting place to explore this part of myself.

So I have some spiritual support. My counselour is working from a nondual platform and has been very supportive of this journey. My wife is trying to be but is feeling upset and off-put by my flitting about. I have other good people around me who are helping me stay in the here and now in some ways but also are insisting that I am ill and are pushing me towards hospitalization. They are fearful and I appreciate that they are concerned for me.

Next week I am leaving Lethbridge on Monday for Denver - it's an academic conference. I am going to be in Denver until the following Sunday. Basically a week at a mile high. I am wondering if there is someone that I should/could seek out in Boulder or Denver. Help will be appreciated and repaid in good Karma.

On another tangent I feel like I should tell us about the upcoming nondual psychology conference being held in mid-June at the University of Lethbridge. Here is a link to the website:

http://www.paradoxica.ca/index.php/conference

Goddess bless (or Source),

Love theWhiteHorse

Sigmund

Sounds like you're having a rough k awakening and your friends are uncomfortable knowing they can't help you.  Dispite the risk of appearing to be self serving since I'm the one who does these, I suggest taking a look at this and seeing how you resonate with it. 

http://kundalini-teacher.com/initiations/tummo.php?searchresult=1&sstring=tummo