Welcome to the interactive guestbook for kundalini-teacher. com

Question about chi energy

Started by vivalavida, June 16, 2011, 03:46:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

vivalavida

Hello,

I decided to take a long vacation in the ocean. I feel very much connected to the water and swimming is helping me a lot to release blockages and I feel much better.

One side effect that I am experiencing is that my chakras get full of of chi energy while I am at the beach, especially my crown and third eye but the rest as well from the sun and the wind.

When I get back from the beach it takes at least an hour to discharge all that energy and most days I am forced to lay down until the energy discharges

Do you think all this chi is good or bad? Some places I have read that staying in the sun is a good thing and somewhere I have read that having a lot of chi might be a problem for the body.

Any opinion on this is appreciated.

Thanks and blessing,

Jeff

Vivalavida,

Chi is not a problem for the body, but as you have seen, it is possible to "overload" on the energy.  Take a look at the grounding exercise, it should help with the issue.

Also, it is very common to bring to too much energy to the head early on.  When you "feel" the energy, maybe try focus on your heart rather than your head.

vivalavida

Thanks for the reply Jeff,

I have tried focusing on my heart but my heart feels full of chi too, I think it's the case for all of my chakras. I have been checking my grounding and looks good.

Probably it is supposed to happen for now, will see how it goes.

Mari

Hi Vivalavida!

Being on the beach is so good to me too, I love the ocean :)

You might try going on the floor on your knees, and put your hands flat on the floor/ground. Focus on releasing exessive energy to the earth, see it flowing back to the earth until you feel better. Remember to breath.

Love,
Mari

Jeff

Vivalavida,

If you feel that all of chakras are full, then the grounding exercise should help.

Can you move the energy around? Also, when you feel the chakras are full, do they all feel the same size?

Finally, try "radiating" the energy out. If you get the "knack" of it, those around you will appreciate it. :)

vivalavida

Thanks for your suggestions guys.

My chakras are all active but my crown and third eye are bigger than the rest, but I think I am getting there. I believe I am near the end of the cleansing process.

Yesterday afternoon my K reached my crown, piercing directly through my brain and going out of the top of the head, and I felt like I was having a rod inserted from the bottom of the head coming out of the top of the head. It was painful and lasted for about 1 hour. Then it came down and after 5 minutes it rose again, but this time when it reached the head took a turn and went to the right side of my brain and stayed there for about 30 min.

When rising my neck literally cracked.

As to the chi problem laying face down on the sand seems to have solved the problem.

Peace and blessings,