This guestbook is a sacred space. Feel the energy? Welcome.

Dark Night of the Soul

Started by KB, June 01, 2011, 01:25:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KB

Hello,
I have been in an intense dark night of the soul for about two years.  You mention on your dark night of the soul page that you can help people move to the next phase of their awakening.  I know you don't take new clients, but I'm wondering if you can refer me to someone who might be able to help.  I am in such pain and despair that I am planning to commit suicide soon if I can't find any relief.  I live in the Bay area of California. Thank you.

Sigmund

Sorry to hear you're going through hard times with your awakening.  Dispite the risk of appearing to be self serving since I'm the one who does these, I suggest taking a look at this and seeing how you resonate with it.  Also, have you sought professional help?

http://kundalini-teacher.com/initiations/tummo.php?searchresult=1&sstring=tummo

KB

Thank you for your reply, Sigmund.  I'm considering the serpent fire tummo.  I'm so low that I need help from some powerful energy to pull me up.

Jeff

KB,

Also, have you tried the grounding exercise? Try it the 8 times a day for 45 days. I think you will see some improvement.

Peace & Love.

surf

Hi KB.  I am going through the same thing and am wondering if you've tried this?  If so did it work?

KB

Hi Surfingisfun,
I had a tummo session with Sigmund on Thursday, so I would say it is too soon to tell.  I can tell you that I actually felt worse Friday.  I couldn't get out of bed all day.  But Sigmund did say that I would need more rest.  I'm still in a lot of emotional pain and feel like dying almost constantly.  I'm hanging by a thread.  I don't know if that helps you or discourages you.  From what I've read, we must simply endure it.  I'll let you know if I feel any big improvements.  I still have a glimmer of hope.

surf

Thanks for the response KB.  I have been going through this for 4 years and understand what you mean when you say that you are "hanging on by a thread".  I'm interested in your story, and how this came about for you as well as sharing some of my own.  If you don't mind contacting me privately to swap experiences, my e-mail address is surfingisfun001@cox.net