Everyone is welcome to share experiences.
If you are not a member of the Fire Serpent Tantra Lineage
please refrain from offering advice. Thank you.

Something with third eye...

Started by Maximus, June 23, 2011, 02:23:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maximus

I myself remember having quite a few dreams with Mystress, she was always dressed in a white dress and usually radiating lotsa love. What is interesting is that I'm using english to speak with her, and I normally have dreams in my native language. Last time Mystress was in my room with some people, and I thought of something and she reacted and I was like "U CAN HEAR MY THOUGHTS!?!?". Then she made a gesture, the one like when you want to pick up a coin or an almond(by its endings) you use your index finger and a thumb, except that nothing was between her fingers, and she touched the area between my eyebrows with those two(which were also touching my right eyebrow). Then I closed my eyes and I saw huge amount of shifting colorful fractals. Well, thanks for the show : P

I'm curious and I need to ask this: Are you aware of such visits or it is more like a symbol of you in my subconscious that represents something??

Mystress

I am usually not aware of the visits until someone tells me, and then I get the movie so I can tell them what it is about.  There is no reason for me to know, the visits are not for my own benefit.

I sleep 6 hours at a time, I don't move, I barely breathe and I don't dream. If I get woken suddenly I usually feel quite sick, go into a mild state of shock. Guidance says its because spirit landed back in body without cleansing from the night's work.  Don't wake the Shaman from the dreamwalking trance... My husband says I talk in my sleep sometimes, and I am explaining things.

Not all the dream visits people report, actually are me. There are a few obsessed folks who have a sock puppet of me in their heads... When its genuine there is a familiarity, often I will recognise my own moves or sense of humour. 

I often wear a white polar fleece gown to teach workshops, and people who have attended would recognise that gesture as me plucking a blockage from your third eye.

Shaktipat to open the third eye is similar, I rub my fingers together and generate a little energy ball and tap it into the forehead, but with one fingertip not two, not touching the eyebrows. It goes into the pineal and lights things up.

Fire Serpent Tantra Kundalini Mystery School
         https://fire-serpent.com
K-list community - https://kundalini-gateway.org

eyewish

Mystress, I am finding all this hard to believe and take in, I came here before and it didnt seem that you were so gyani, you can open peoples ajna chakras? Or activate rather, Thats a gift. I wish i had the gift of healing.

Its ashame as if you were anyone else you would probably have the tiem to help me and maybe even be my guru, you sound liek the person one for the job, but guess thatll neevr happen.

Mystress

I gained many Guru Siddhis in the 90s, the attainments. I don't talk about them much, kind of take it for granted, Goddess providing what was needed for my work taking care of people.

The dream visits of this board are part of that. Attainments gained through deep surrender to Divine will, don't think you get to control them later eh? So my spirit self still does the guru thing appearing to people who call on me in some way, in dream and visions. Most of the time there is no reason for me to know what that part of myself gets up to... after all, she can be several places at once and my human brain is linear. Still it makes for interesting reading.

I am not a Guru, by choice. I am not even hindu! I am a pagan Shaman. I do not think the guru gig works for westerners and so I teach people to connect to their own inner guru instead. Hindus come from a strong caste culture with an ethic of respect and obedience. Westerners are taught to be independent, skeptical and opinionated. That attitude is fatal to a Guru, the energy of resistance turns white magic into black and either the liver, kidneys or heart will fail under the load.

Maximus

Well, now I'm not sure. It was a white gown, yes. In my language theres just one word for this kind of attire. However the person had black hair, looool! And though the vibe of love/joy was something extraordinary, dreams can engineer many things.

I must admit that I'm a kind of person who makes sock puppets inside of my head of almost every person who appears to be some kind of a good example/excellent teacher... I cant find a good word to fit in here, but someone like that.

I DO recognize the sheer silliness of these thoughts, however it seems to me that regardless of how much the mental dialogue is lessened and how much I surrendered, they keep coming back. In what way I can deal with them?

Oh and I lured my friend to this site and grounding page. Once he asked  me to show him a photo of Mystress, and when he saw it, he was like WTF, SHE WAS IN MY DREAM! And he related this dream(something with initiation) to me before he has seen the photo... maybe even before he has seen this site. Wow.

Mystress

Quote from: Maximus on November 02, 2012, 08:56:44 AMOh and I lured my friend to this site and grounding page. Once he asked  me to show him a photo of Mystress, and when he saw it, he was like WTF, SHE WAS IN MY DREAM! And he related this dream(something with initiation) to me before he has seen the photo... maybe even before he has seen this site. Wow.

Yes, that happens. Probably the most extreme case so far is someone who has been having visions of me since he was 7 years old... and hes my age... he thought I was not real because I never seemed to age. Imagine his shock at seeing my photo! On my end it was all time travelled healing that happened recently.

Over the years. working with so many people I have come to realize that people are drawn to my work, or my spirit self is drawn to them in response to their own prayers. Sometimes not even a verbalized prayer so much as a deep longing.  Took me a while to get used to the idea because to me, I am just me... but sometimes the synchronicities that bring them are extraordinary.

If the voices give good advice then do not worry about it.  I mentioned the sock puppets because there are some crazy people... but there are also many who do invoke me consciously. My FST students know I am always as close as their thoughts. 

In the back of my mind there s a soft humming. The humming is the sound of many voices blurred. Sometimes a voice will rise clearer from the buzz and there is telepathic conversation that runs autopilot, my spiritself responding. The hum is the linear processing of all the dream work.

If your inner voices are real people then speak to them directly to tell them you are not comfortable with the connection and ask it to stop. Real people will respect your free will choice.