Kundalini-teacher.com is in the process of becoming even larger.

Hooded Man/Men

Started by tigerseye, July 05, 2011, 09:35:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tigerseye

I've been meditating for several months now.  Since I've started meditating, I have been seeing a hooded monk whenever I close my eyes to meditate.  Now, all I have to do is close my eyes, and I can see the "monk."  It's to the point now that I can keep my eyes open and concentrate on a fixed point, and the monk appears.  I usually see him in a bluish hue, and he is usually making strange gestures.  At other times, he pulls books from what seems to be a library and then sits to read.  Sometimes, he does his gesturing and then sits down to a large book.  There have been many instances where he will form a bluish ball in his hands and send it towards me or take it from me.  I don't really know how to explain that one.  There was another time when I began my meditation, and I saw several monks.  It was as if the first monk was showing me to his colleagues.  I eventually encountered a monk with a long beard, and his face/facial expression scared me straight out of my meditation.  I can't begin to explain how long I've been searching for the meaning behind all of this, yet I haven't found much.  PLEASE if you have any insight whatsoever, I would be so grateful!

Mari

Hi!

Monks probably reflect some part of yourself. What do monks symbolise to you?  Monk is mostly beneficial archetype in my mind, but in it's shadow might lurk issues of repressed sexuality, fear of women for example.

You could benefit reading this article first http://kundalini-teacher.com/guidance/testgui.php

tigerseye

Thank you for your post!  What you said rings true to me on many different levels.  It was very helpful.  Someone once told me that it was my guide, but I'm still not sure about that.  Either way, thank you very much!

tigerseye

Mari or to anyone else who wishes to weigh in,

If monks reflect some part of myself and that is what I am seeing, why am I seeing that symbol?  Essentially, I'm asking how I can use this image to help me spiritually?  What is the purpose of me seeing such a symbol?  Is there a message or ultimate purpose behind seeing a reflection of some part of myself?

Thank you for your willingness to help me!  I can't begin to explain how much I appreciate it!

Mystress

Quote from: tigerseye on July 12, 2011, 03:21:39 PM
Mari or to anyone else who wishes to weigh in,

If monks reflect some part of myself and that is what I am seeing, why am I seeing that symbol?  Essentially, I'm asking how I can use this image to help me spiritually?  What is the purpose of me seeing such a symbol?  Is there a message or ultimate purpose behind seeing a reflection of some part of myself?

Thank you for your willingness to help me!  I can't begin to explain how much I appreciate it!

The best person to interpret these sorts of visions, are the person having them. What do monks symbolize to you? When things get persistent like that its usually a sign you are resisting something.
  To me monks represent turning away from the material more to the spiritual world. For myself, there is no separation, its all Goddess... but I am not the one having visions of monks!
   Send them into the Light as Mari suggests. If they dont come back then they werent in your best interests anyway.
Fire Serpent Tantra Kundalini Mystery School
         https://fire-serpent.com
K-list community - https://kundalini-gateway.org

tigerseye

Mystress,
  Thank you very much for your response.  I'm going to explore it, and try to figure out what it means to me.  Thanks for all of the help!  I'd be lost without it!

Chris