Want to email the site owner?
She gets too much email.
Post here instead!

negative thinking

Started by shantiseth, August 01, 2011, 09:47:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

shantiseth

I have a struggle with negative thinking. Sometimes I have one negative thought and my body with flare up with discomfort and tension. And it takes 40 minutes to clear. I am doing Work of Byron Katie, prayer, yoga postures and mudras. I have been doing the grounding exercise regularly. I Could use some more help. regularlu. This happens twice a day. It take 1 1/2 hours a day getting my body back in alignment. The feelings seem to get stuck in 3rd chakra. When I do the breathing and stretching, it's about releasing tension that's in between the 3rd and 4th chakra. And when I can do that, the energy just flows. I pray the serenity prayer and do witnessing and go into the sensations and feelings. Those are all things I've tried. They seem to help a little bit and it keeps coming back.

Mystress

Ego splinters, entities, sock puppets.

When you have a negative thought, ask yourself, "What part of me feels this way?" Call that aspect of yourself to face you, in your mind. It will obey because it is your servant. You created it to keep you safe. Don't worry if you cannot see it clearly. Tell it thanks for the hard work, shake his hand and give him a gold watch. Its a retirement gift. Tell it the job is done, now its time to go into the light, and it will.

Fire Serpent Tantra Kundalini Mystery School
         https://fire-serpent.com
K-list community - https://kundalini-gateway.org

lasagna

maybe not grounding for a bit can help you? try just  thinking about the infinite love which connects all things and is the essence of all, ground yourself in that as the only reality, and just live in that, when negative thoughts come, if they are irresistible, let them come, but always return to the divine love, which is everywhere, all you can experience and see, even if you don't feel it quite, just keep thinking that, know its the truth, and that all this world is dream anyways, so why not take a happy thought and let it grow, even more fertile and encourage to begin growing it will be the dark decaying silt of negativity
all beings are one people

lasagna

divine love
aham prema
elohi ahava
diadaidh gaol
sulos
amo divinorum
all beings are one people

shantiseth

Thanks Mystress.

(and others for well wishes)

I am doing it once a day or so when I get triggered, and recieving nice results, sometimes the belly clears immediately!

Sometimes it doesn't clear using this, and then I do Byron Katies work, and it always moves.

Interestingly, after doing your suggestion for the last week I find myself opened to and surrendered to BK's work more.....

When the belly flares, I do the visualiztion. If it moves wonderful, if not, I do The Work, but more from a place of joy... it was "OH no, I have to do the work" to...  "Oh to take care of this I need to do the Work, and hmm I am starting to really enjoy it."

Thanks for your advice and any further feedback is welcome

Seth
(Seth108 in FST tea room)