The Fire Serpent Tantra Lineage members
are chosen from the most gifted FST graduates
and get additional training continously from Mystress
to carry on her work.

Request for help and advice for my own case.

Started by AnotherName, October 21, 2011, 06:02:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AnotherName

Hello, Sigmund And Mystress and Other members.

I had a mental disorder since around 15 years ago. And it's a big obstacle for me for doing anything.So based on the information I learned these years from different places including lots of articles from your websites I decided to contact my guide. So I decided to become psychic.But I didn't succeed enough.Plus years of playing with different meditation techniques and methods I added other problems to my problems and the big one is still there.

And again based on mixture of things I learned I decided to have tummo initiation.But I got a better idea.I decided to use 'ask' first this time.I mean asking and getting advice on what to do or not to do next.As I said my big mental problem still there. And for some time I felt something like glasses breaking on my body.And my emotions are gone somehow (if I had proper one before at all). And somehow I feel like I am not connected to reality.I don't feel the passage of time as good as I could in childhood. Specially since 15 years ago that I learned self hypnotising and meditation techniques and yoga and my mental disorder started.And got more severe over the years.There are more.

I also tried the grounding meditation.But every time I started to do it for 45 days and 8 times each day I got a problem and stoped it. So I decided to ask for help.

By the way, I love to have the pleasure of becoming a FST student for sure.And I got a problem for
registeration for FST or tummo.Can you please contact my email? It's kind of a technical one.

Please somehow fetch me out this situation.

And thank so much for the help I already received by the information on the websites.Extremely helpful.