Thank you for your visit.

Tingling in Mid/Left Frontal Lobe???

Started by Malana, November 27, 2011, 01:13:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Malana

Hello All,

I was driving on the road embarked on a 3 hour road trip by myself and was in a very deep, wonderful thought process and all of the sudden I felt an amazing tingling feeling in the inner portion of my mid/left frontal lobe, as if it was expanding or something. Then later that night, I felt so light and at peace - and when my eyes were closed I saw rotating light, almost like a lighthouse light, however I couldn't see the lighthouse, before I drifted off to sleep. Does anyone know what this may mean? The next day and thereafter I haven't really felt the way I felt that day and yearn for that feeling again.

I appreciate any thoughts on this. I wanted to also mention that I am very happy I found this site. Thank you.

Mari

Hi!

Sounds like your third eye got opened at least for a while :) Strong crown activity might feel little different, although white light experience is also connected to the crown. But then the pressure would have been more on top of the skull, where babies have the soft spot... I tend to see rotating light like spinning tornado, maybe different colours and geometric patterns when I lay down to sleep. Sometimes falling asleep observing the lights and movements. Light can also look like donut shape, darker spot in the middle.

Good you had so uplifting experience with your third eye :)
Mari

Malana

Hi Mari,

Thank you so much for your response. I thought it might have had to do with the third eye, however I wasn't sure what exactly was happening. Regardless I am grateful, because it was so amazing and beyond words. I hope to experience this again. Everything seemed to make sense and the pieces of the puzzle seemed to come together in a such a peaceful and real way.

When you say my third eye may have been opened at least for a while - does that mean it may have opened and then closed again, which is why I didn't feel what I felt the prior couple of days? If so, how might I get back to and stay on that wavelength or frequency I was on before? Any suggestions? I appreciate your insights on this very much  :)

Mari

Continue your spiritual practise to keep the energy moving. The grounding practise from this site is a good one. I don't recommend focusing on one chakra only for a very long time, balanced approach is better.

Very vivid, colourful and strong third eye experiences aren't usually ment to last so long :) During high energy times we get stronger psychic experiences and vivid visions. But after a while the energy goes to work on the other chakra levels more, grounding us better so we can live our daily life from the higher perspective. Bringing the insights and wisdom of the higher chakras down to mundane life. 

Third eye is a working tool. It's working if you just seem to have new inner knowing about your issues and people in your life. You might get symbolic inner images/movies about what's up, if you ask and focus on the answer. You also can have symbolic dreams guiding you. More mundane and practical level of the third eye is like this, and not explosive fireworks and light shows :) So don't worry, your third eye is working. But you can't stay on the level like you described so long at a time, you have to come down and integrate your experiences in to your daily life. Also, when we get used to certain new level of being, it doesn't feel so special anymore. It has begun to be our mundane daily life and we start to hunger more :)

With the third eye the most challenging task is sometimes to learn good discernment about what's truly our higher guidance and what's just ego noise. That comes easier with practise, but you still have to be mindful with your visions and insights.