Mystress only accepts private sessions with her
Fire Serpent Tantra students.
Her FST Lineage continues the public work.

FST and Kundalini Reiki

Started by Ernst, February 15, 2012, 01:55:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ernst

Thank you so much for this wonderful (really full of wonders) web site. I have been  guided to this page  - it is so authentic and the grounding mediation makes so much sense to me.

I have made the payment for the Fire Serpent Tummo and sent an email to Sigmund. I am looking forward to be contacted for the initiation.

Furthermore I have a question: Could anyone share her or his view on Kundalini Reiki from Ole Gabrielson (no Symbols) in the perspective of FST – if there any relation?

Thanks and I wish you all a great day
Ernst

Ernst

I found the an answer: Ole Gabrielson has had a FST initiation  (or at least he had contact/experience with Kundalini energy) – based on this he "programmed" the Kundalini-Reiki system that provides Kundalini in a certain "way" (limited but "safe").
This answer is out of a public message board – and I can agree to it.

I am filled with deep gratitude for this web page and the grounding mediation – The page is really Shakti charged  :)

Thanks so much
Ernst

Mystress

Yes, Ole recieved Serpent Fire Tummo initiation from me personally many years ago and based his own stuff on that. He has been quite open about it.

When I first started doing the initiations I allowed people to pass it on after it had evolved them for two years or so, but really didn't teach them how.  This resulted in some quality control issues you might say... which in turn led to people doing their own version and calling it something else. 

Ole asked me lots of questions, during the initiation and by email afterwards. He seems invested in doing a good job. From what I have read his interpretation is different  and thats ok.  He believes it is shaktipat, I used to think so too because Jeanne first noticed it as a different quality to my shaktipat but I don't think so anymore.   It does clear the channels for k to rise naturally. It is a type of alchemical chi, but it is put under Goddess guidance at the end of the initiation so it does behave similarly to Shakti in seeming to act on its own. The less you try to control it the better it works.

My lineage receives tons of training to pass on the initiaitions, not just the initiation itself but also the many many types of blockages they may encounter and how to resolve them. Its not unusual for the initiator to take on quite some karma from the one being initiated during the initiation and for a few days after as the healing that was time shifted comes through so I don't allow any of my lineage to do more than one or two a week so they have time to clear themselves between.

My stuff ends up all over really. One of my students reported going to a heart voice opening workshop, what he described sounded lifted right off my heart voice opening page but this teacher is charging for it and does not mention my name.  Nice when people give credit where its due... but this site has been plagirized so widely and content taken and reposted all sorts of places without attribution,  they may not even know its mine. It upsets me a bit because the energy of the pages comes through me and I don't like to see the connection misused.

Fire Serpent Tantra Kundalini Mystery School
         https://fire-serpent.com
K-list community - https://kundalini-gateway.org

Ernst

Dear Mystress Angelique Serpent,
Thank you for taking the time to provide with the right answer. I agree - there is a lot of stuff outside that is mixed and watered but as I said before your pages are really shakti charged and authentic.
God-ess has and will handle it – I am happy to be here and I signed up for Fire Serpent Trantra to get more from the "concentrated" source.  ;D

Have a wonderful day
Ernst