Kundalini-teacher.com is in the process of becoming even larger.

Hello, I am me(or so it is the deal to become, apparently)

Started by sami, January 16, 2012, 02:16:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sami

Hello All!

First a big love and hug for finding you and this place, I found it when I needed it the most or could deal with it, you know the story so I won't repeat it all. Just few things about me, I've been through hell, the Egyptian version, psychosis ect...but now, I'm starting slowly to get grounded. I've been through all miseries you can think of, since early age, but things are getting in place these days. I have(or had, not sure anymore :) ) ADD, been in contact with the genie(considered very intelligent, whatever that means), and I'm a minimalist artist(which is somehow quite suited, thank God). I've also dragged few of my closest friend into this, unconsciously, and specially my girlfriend whom I'm living with(her course is very different than mine, but we follow each others steps in sync).
Anyway, I don't how much to tell and how interesting it is for you to know, but there's one thing I'd like to share, and it is this; during my  awakening process which blossomed fully a year ago, I received something or I'm connected to. Basically I learn things in zero time, I read something, connect to the things said(like, I process the info, accept it or not, does it make sense or not, does it resonate or not), and if yes, whatever I read becomes me in a couple of days. It was an extremely painful process for my ego at the beginning, but now it has become so flexible I welcome the changes and not the opposite. This ability is also valid in meditation practice, f.ex. if I start doing a new meditation method, I get the point and integrate the core of it in 2-3days, almost without any further practice. As I said, in the beginning it was extremely painful, the world was adjusting me in a frenzy speed, but now I can finally watch TV without freaking out:)
That makes me also very sensitive about the steps I should take or not, and in what order. I am of course interested in the online course, but the speed of my transformation is horrible(:)), and I don't know what I need know I'll need tomorrow. I did f.ex. the entity cleaning as explained on this site, and got immediate response.
Even as I write this and read what I just wrote, I feel a movement forward in my transformation; my identification process is going down!
Anyway, I just have been understanding what surrounding is at the level of the heart(been doing it, but on the mind level), and things are getting very nice! But I do need help for some understanding of stuff related, and learn some other practical things. 
What do you recommend? What are your thoughts?

Thank you verrrry much...love&hugs <3

sami

And I've ha a severe ego inflation, something that keeps showing up, but not as bad as in the past...but I can still trace it, like in my first post;-)

Sigmund

Hello, Sami.  Here's something that came to me after reading your first post.  It's about being in your own space, being stable and being much less affected by other people's stuff.

Kind regards.

http://kundalini-teacher.com/chakras/empathy.php?searchresult=1&sstring=empathy

sami

Right on the spot! And that's exactly one of my main focuses right now, thanks:) Another thing about my journey, The kundalini power started mostly because of intellectual query, so I went up first and now I'm slowly grounding. And the turn has come to the heart chakra:)

Mystress

You seem well guided on your journey. I dont do any sales persuasion for FST, is for your own heart to decide.

I am very familiar with the evolution process you describe, maybe it is part ADD. I call it "being modded" and am used to it and welcome the new aspects with curiosity about what I am being prepared for.

Something presents itself that intrigues your interest, curiosity and at first trying to wrap your mind around it is the blind men and the elephant, feels very clumsy, you get pieces that dont seem to fit right but if you persist with it there is an opening of insight and you get changed by it.

I find an important part of this process, is the percolating. When things arent fitting together, or your mind feels full, a short nap or a few minutes distraction, sometimes playing a silly but engaging game lets your unconscious mind sort things with your conscious out of the way... and you will wake or close the game because something popped new information that gives new energy and interest.

ADD orbit plus Kundalini evolution, thats what you get. Being modded by Goddess shaping you to become your true self.
Fire Serpent Tantra Kundalini Mystery School
         https://fire-serpent.com
K-list community - https://kundalini-gateway.org

sami

Thank you mystress for the reply, I am of course eternally glad that you are taking your time answering my call.
As I explained earlier, my process is going extremely fast and it is well synchronized, even though I've been drinking quite a few glasses of red wine the past couple of weeks cleaning my lower self and thus detached myself a few inches from almost total synchronised(part of the grand plan I guess).
And as I said, things get real instantly for me, so after Sigmunds great help, I have been slowly enjoying the coming of empathy and creating boundaries...really fun to watch teve!!!
Another thing, I cannot have another initiation, I already have one guided by my inner guide or whatever it was(probably a combo from the voice of my heart and something/someone else). I ran a marathon without any training at all and I really thought I would die, saw a golden light after 30 kilometers when the mind finally gave up:)

But, I am interested in the Serpent Fire Tummo initiation and I also had a question about it because my girlfriend has a reiki initiation and I wanted to ask if they can be combined.

As for my synchronisation, it works on many levels at the same time, the work I have, people contacting me, Shakti messing around with my cellphone/computer(:)), flowers, winds, calender...It's tiring, exhausting but meaningfull, something life wasn't before this process started hitting some real deep level of me(which it probably started at a very early age but it is only lately I started to recognize it).

For boundaries, I've started doing boabom(ancient Tibetan martial arts), they just started a new school here where I live(Oslo), and I had my first hour last week...also loads of fun!
But, I have a question, sometimes, at certain moments and it has happened maybe 5-6 times, I suddenly see a picture, of the people I am talking to, like a still picture of the one I am talking to superimposed on the moving picture of that person, always in a caricatured way...what is that?

And also, I've been seeing death lately...not so funny, but each time easier and I feel more and more free....

love you all