Everyone is welcome to share experiences.
If you are not a member of the Fire Serpent Tantra Lineage
please refrain from offering advice. Thank you.

Entities

Started by LovetheLotus, January 14, 2012, 07:58:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LovetheLotus

Hello  I have done a search already and it did not really answer my questions. And my question is really directed at Mystress since Mystress always answers questions/concerns with direct and precise knowledge. But anyone else please feel free to answer too :)

My questions: Who are the peoples from the skies that are so very much like us in looks, and they usually come during dream/sleep state? Where do the Gods of Old reside? Could the peoples from the skies be called the Sons of the Gods?

I don't wish to go in any detail of my own experiences unless it aids in answering the questions.

Thank you for taking time to read this.

Sigmund

Information as you describe can come to us in forms we recognize and are comfortable with.  My thoughts are - who they are is less important than what they're saying. 

Regards

Mystress

The one from the sky who looks like an older version of you, is your higher self. They are not Gods but they are part of your Divine self. Isn't really from the sky, its just symbolic of being from a higher state. Is part of you. I think you are getting a lot of symbolic information and taking it literally. A good jungian dream analysis book can give a guide to some of the symbolism so you can start to get the hang of the symbolic language of the unconscious.

The Gods of old religions live in the collective consciousness, which is part of your deep unconscious mind where everything is connected.  You could say they are in the earth as one symbolizes and in some ways, is the other. The Gaiamind, magnetic field is the database we are all plugged into.  Most of the old Gods do not expeirence linear time except when in connection with a human consciousness.

There is really not much "out there" in the sky. Solar bodies like the sun and planets have consciousness but they really arent tourists. There are air spirits in the sky, consciousness of wind and storms but they don't go visiting either. Pretty much everything we connect to, is of earth or of ourselves.

Fire Serpent Tantra Kundalini Mystery School
         https://fire-serpent.com
K-list community - https://kundalini-gateway.org

LovetheLotus

Oh, Mystress and Sigmund, I had typed a response but must not have been officially logged in. It is getting late. So a quick yet deep appreciative thank you to you both for answering my inquires. I intend to get on again soon for some further commenting. But for now, thank you very much. :)