Everyone is welcome to share experiences.
If you are not a member of the Fire Serpent Tantra Lineage
please refrain from offering advice. Thank you.

Voices in my head, a little freaked out.

Started by NeverSure, March 02, 2012, 06:56:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NeverSure

Last night when I was about to fall asleep I hear this voice like someone was yelling. I woke up all scared and everything was quiet. This type of thing happened to me when I was little but it wasn't anyone yelling I just heard whistling and ran away all scared.

Sometimes I can hear beautiful music being composed in my head and when I wake up the music goes away.

On a different note my ears have been burning/itching these 5 couple of days, it is not a rash. I just thought I ignore it for a couple of days before checking it with a doctor. Do you think there might be a weird connection between those two?

Please help, this thing is freaking me out a bit. I read about hypnagogia but that's not even scientifically explained yet it is just a bunch of assumptions. Any help would be appreciated. I just want to know what is going on with me.

Thanks,

NeverSure

Just to correct myself it wasn't much of a yelling. Imagine a bunch of crows making noise. That describes it much better.

Da Zues Mon

Similar things happened to me as well. and about the music, I also hear the beautiful melodies and sometimes hear symphonies out of everyday sounds that are happening all around me. Drove me crazy at first until i learned to laugh at them lol.

I would hear the crows you speak of too. I thought they couldve been a manifestation of my ego frustrations of trying to know exactly what in the hell was going on with me. Whatever it was i just needed to get it out and i did so through art. particularly through spontaneous sketchin and music composition for the symphonies driving me mad lol.
That keyboard was a good investment :D

NeverSure

Thank you for your answer! The voices are gone now I guess it is because I stoppd paying attention to them... anyways it was an interesting experiance.